• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What cover is this? Classics illustrated Negro American

5 posts in this topic

I was told this is a preliminary cover.

I think I want it but I'm not sure what book it goes to.

Classics Illustrated Negro American #1 first and second prints don't have this cover.

Any information would be very appreciated! (thumbs u

photo_zps09914e38.jpg

Just spent 6 months selling off 12,000 classics illustrated and been a collector for 40 years. Never seen this nor did I find any reference in a stack of 40 classic hobby trade pubs from 1970- 1990. Either you have a very rare prototype item or a piece of junk that some kid did, not related to Gilberton company??? Kool looking tho!

Just spent 6 months selling off 12,000 classics illustrated and been a collector for 40 years. Never seen this nor did I find any reference in a stack of 40 classic hobby trade pubs from 1970- 1990. Either you have a very rare prototype item or a piece of junk that some kid did, not related to Gilberton company??? Kool looking tho!

Thank you so much! :)

got any of the baker; lorna doone pgs?