• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amazing spiderman 187 and a-team #1

20 posts in this topic

hey guys I have bronze age comics for sale I'll only be putting up pics of two of them but I'll also write a list of comics I have for sale and if you're interested pm me

The A-Team #1 75 cent price variant

I will grade this a 1.5-2.0 grade

Front

The front has some discoloration at the top

wrinkles, creases and rip are present on the front of the cover and along the spine

each of the corners have dogs ears to them

The back

the back has creases, wrinkles and rip on the back of the cover

and there are a couple stains on the cover as well

The interior

has some dogs ears in it

$3

p><p> and has someone

asm187front001.jpg

The interior

has some rips, tears and dogs ears to it

Back

the back has wrinkles, creases and a couple rips along the bottom

the spine is curled a bit as well

asm187back001.jpg

$2

No probies or hosers

first and any form of gets it

shipping is $6.00 in Canada and 10 dollars in the U.S

I take payments by paypal only

Bronze Age Comics list

Bullwinkle and Rocky #25 $1.00

Marvel's Greatest Comics #86 $1.00

Tweety and slyvester # 89 $1.00

Marvel Tales #119 $2.00

Superman #311 $1.00 (coverless)

Laurel and Hardy (some french comic) $1.00

Peter Parker the spectacular spiderman #31 $2.00

Sad Sack and the Sarge #149 $1.00

Marvel Team up spiderman + Doctor strange #80 $2.00 sold

Devil kids # 104 $1.00

Richie Rich #43 $1.00

Tweety and Slyvester #81 $1.00

Bugs Bunny #209 $1.00

Peter Parker The spectacular spiderman #47 $2.00

Giant Size X-men # 2 $5.00

you can pm me about the scans if you guys are interested

Love that Spidey, but these are readers, and should be read, not collected. You may want to bring them to the children's hospital for some good karma instead. (thumbs u

well they are very cheap and I need the money because I lost my job I would donate them if I didn't need the money!

Love that Spidey, but these are readers, and should be read, not collected. You may want to bring them to the children's hospital for some good karma instead. (thumbs u

I did donate some of my old toys and coloring books...it was nice to see them so happy but it's like no matter what I do my karma is bad :(

Sorry to hear you lost your job, but let me just inject some reality here;

No one is going to even consider purchasing any of those mags you have listed because they have no value whatsoever.

Even if you offered them to someone for free you wouldn't get any takers as the cost of posting them is probably triple the value of the mags themselves.

Keep them in the toilet room for good reading. Hopefully you'll find employment again soon.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear you lost your job, but let me just inject some reality here;

No one is going to even consider purchasing any of those mags you have listed because they have no value whatsoever.

Even if you offered them to someone for free you wouldn't get any takers as the cost of posting them is probably triple the value of the mags themselves.

Keep them in the toilet room for good reading. Hopefully you'll find employment again soon.

Good luck.

thanks, maybe someone from Canada will buy it then!

To sell them you should find someone in person, as the shipping cost pretty much kills the costs. If they were all issues of the same series you could have sold them as a lot, but this way it’s unlikely, as this board is mostly collectors, and reader copies might be of interest if from the same run. :)

Good luck with the job hunt anyways! (thumbs u

To sell them you should find someone in person, as the shipping cost pretty much kills the costs. If they were all issues of the same series you could have sold them as a lot, but this way it’s unlikely, as this board is mostly collectors, and reader copies might be of interest if from the same run. :)

Good luck with the job hunt anyways! (thumbs u

thanks I'll see how well it does in this format then trying selling it as a lot and see if it sells that way and thanks I need to get a job soon but I hate how they take their time with you :( when you need a job and money asap!

The effort you are going to will not be worth the .50 those two issues can sell for. I sell bulk comics to a second hand guy for .25 each and he sells them over time at 2/$1. Doesn't matter the comic and I feel very lucky moving them for that.

If you need money there's going to need to be a other way for you.

GL

The effort you are going to will not be worth the .50 those two issues can sell for. I sell bulk comics to a second hand guy for .25 each and he sells them over time at 2/$1. Doesn't matter the comic and I feel very lucky moving them for that.

If you need money there's going to need to be a other way for you.

GL

then would you be interested in buying them as a package?

There has already been a very very lengthy thread (40 pages) on this topic in comics general.

Selling Comics

There was also this one in Bronze, but it was only 7 pages.

Selling Part Deux

Oh, and Gold for 6 pages.

Gold.....

Let us not forget the classic original of course!

Cosigns Wanted

That being said however, good luck with the sales Uchiha and hope you find a new job soon.

There has already been a very very lengthy thread (40 pages) on this topic in comics general.

Selling Comics

There was also this one in Bronze, but it was only 7 pages.

Selling Part Deux

Oh, and Gold for 6 pages.

Gold.....

Let us not forget the classic original of course!

Cosigns Wanted

That being said however, good luck with the sales Uchiha and hope you find a new job soon.

lol you keeping tabs on me or something? and I appreciate the support