• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL SOLD AND CLOSED - Thanks to everyone who bought or commented!

23 posts in this topic

Going to list a few raw copies tonight....24 hour sale then off to eBay.

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included domestically. International is available but please PM me before purchasing.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

All books are guaranteed to be unrestored. If they were to be graded (and not sure why they would be) and were found to be restored, a full refund will be given.

We offer a 100% no questions asked return policy. If I make a mistake and fail to disclose a major issue, I'll cover return shipping. If you have buyers remorse, you pick up the return shipping. Books must be returned in the same condition as they were received.

So let's list a few books.....

:banana:

Brock raw thread!

They're lower graded copies...all are good readers/run fillers. Covers and centerfolds are firmly attached and all the books have really nice interiors, maybe in the OW/W to White page designation (in my opinion anyways).

X-Men 94 - Fine Minus - $200

Wanted to grade this one a Fine or Fine Plus but it does have two creases on the front cover that don't break color (except through Storm's cape - 1.5" CBC). Would certainly improve with a press. Worth getting graded? Eeeeh...not sure.

lATf82s.jpg

FT5OjAX.jpg

Superboy 68 - Good/Very Good - $160

Picked this one up on the boards a few months ago. Staining on the spine (does not affect interior) and full crease on the front cover. Interior is nice with typical C/OW pages. A hot book that does not hang around when we have them.

pQDlgKx.jpg

QSeo4Vm.jpg

Last book....

Fantastic Four 59 - Very Fine Plus to VF/NM - $90

Tough book to grade. Gorgeous front cover with minimal issues. The only issue is the bottom left corner on the back cover. It does not break color and would press out. I suspect the book would grade higher if that NCBC was ironed out. Inhumans are getting hot!

uEfs6RC.jpg

Qnwo9QF.jpg

Wanted to grade this one a Fine or Fine Plus but it does have two creases on the front cover that don't break color (except through Storm's cape - 1.5" CBC). Would certainly improve with a press. Worth getting graded? Eeeeh...not sure.

lATf82s.jpg

FT5OjAX.jpg

:takeit:

lATf82s.jpg

FT5OjAX.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!