• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.....

54 posts in this topic

We of the CGC BOARD CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY do hereby confer upon Jaybuck43 and Harveyswick, the official rank of CGC Board Officer, and all the honors and privileges due them. Harveyswick for his keen eye....and to Jaybuck43 for a long term body of work to see the BTT Debacle all the way through!

Congratulation, Guys. Your efforts are truly appreciated!

:applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap::applause::golfclap:

hm

Who are officers 1-8?

I know I know Dice X and Arty are 2 of them.

I did a check and I think they went up to 8.

An old board member that fell from grace use to do these

(and a lot of other photoshop wizardry) named Red Hook.

You are correct, Sir.

Brad Hamann (Red Hook) established the Detective Award as public recognition for rewarding outstanding achievement and other acts or services of consumer protection which were above and beyond what is normally expected of a CGC board member.

Award criterion for recommendation and consideration was based on a result of work done to bring corruption and dishonesty to the forefront, usually through the use of scan technology and other means, to the general collecting community, which was a priority for consideration.

From my recollection, past recipients include Jeffreykli, OldGuy, Rickdog, Abrams, Arty, DiceX, and Davenport.

I believe I was the last recipient of the award, which is numbered #0011.

masterchief-badge-11_zps9f994833.jpg

Don't forget Domo! Congrats guys for the fine upstanding work that makes me feel like a family around here. (worship)

Thanks, Oakman!

I like how the scammer took all that time typing up a manifesto full of excuses right before he got nailed. lol

hm

Who are officers 1-8?

I'm the first one! :acclaim:

Cool, I think this is the full list...

001 // Jeffreykli (Sarge)

002 // Comicwiz

003 // OldGuy

004 // Abrams

005 // Dice X

006 // Arty

007 // Rickdogg (Captain)

008 // Davenport

009 // jaybuck43

010 // HarveySwick

011 // MasterChief

As a Prestigious High Caliber Last But Not Least Addendum:

Domo Arigato had connections to an undercover agent in the field, thus is a fine addition to this round and must be congratulated!

Great Work!

147247.jpg

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

001 // Jeffreykli (Sarge)

002 // Comicwiz

003 // OldGuy

004 // Abrams

005 // Dice X

006 // Arty

007 // Rickdogg (Captain)

008 // Davenport

009 // jaybuck43

010 // HarveySwick

011 // MasterChief

012 // Domo Arigato