• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed...Thanks

12 posts in this topic

Have had no luck on Ebay recently and need to pay some bills. FT student and PT worker is in bad shape here a bit. Looking to offload a few things as I have no time for a huge sales thread right now. Thanks for looking.

Usual rules apply-NO HOS'ers/Probation List etc.

Shipping to US as follows:Priority Mail

-1-4 books in a USPS priority envelope w/thick cardboard-$6 flat

-Boxed-$9 for first comic and $.50 each additional book up to a max of $15

-Some books/sets might have shipping included in price

-Worldwide and Canada please inquire for a quote

Payment by Paypal please

First :takeit: in THREAD trumps all

Let's do this....

First up is the Wolverine Mini. I hand picked all of these from about 20 sets a buddy/store owner of mine had at one point. They are all uber glossy and just very pretty.

Asking $200$180 shipped in box Priority Mail fully insured.

Sold to Dr. Balls!

I have seen some semi-beater sets on Ebay go for over $100 so I'm not ashamed to ask this for these copies.

#1 9.6 maybe better-very small edge stress with micro tear BC it appears

#2 Uber strict 9.4+-a very small NCB indent FC and another minor NCB edge indent BC-press to 9.8 almost assuredly.

#3 9.6-2 very minor NCB ticks/dimples FC, 1 BC-Press to 9.8 almost certain.

#4 9.8-A 9.8 if I have ever seen one

gZdqjcMh.jpg

6zOAkb1h.jpg

4eY39Nnh.jpg

dgBomIYh.jpg

8JSzNYAh.jpg

9s6PtBOh.jpg

CATU1Dyh.jpg

phvlzxxh.jpg

Scalped #1- $50$45 Priority Box and insured

Off to ebay

8.0/8.5 maybe better? Fingerprint BC- Not the nicest copy but a great comic that most of you know should have been more pricey way before this TV show news.

fCPAJ3.jpg

WZZrEy.jpg

Well here is the other book. I wanted to hold onto it as I've always wanted to collect the whole series of books. I've never really read too much of the stuff, and never started to buy the DH series, though I was actively buying when that series launched. At this point in my life, trying to complete a collection is a lofty goal I'll never be able to do so......

The Goon #1 Avatar 9.0 Strict-$150$145 Box Shipped Priority with insurance

9EyoDVnh.jpg

AB9vFEEh.jpg

First up is the Wolverine Mini. I hand picked all of these from about 20 sets a buddy/store owner of mine had at one point. They are all uber glossy and just very pretty.

I have seen some semi-beater sets on Ebay go for over $100 so I'm not ashamed to ask this for these copies.

#2 Uber strict 9.4+-a very small NCB indent FC and another minor NCB edge indent BC-press to 9.8 almost assuredly.

Just too awesome to pass up... :takeit:

Just too awesome to pass up... :takeit:

Thanks Dr. Balls.... ^^

I'll send a PM with my PayPal info