• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

sadly I get the increasing feeling that are more than half way into our little Superhero TV takeover Wonderland. How many seasons do we really think these shows can last? I HOPE they can leap innovating to make them interesting, but we are 5 years in with Arrow already. Green Arrow! who woulda thunk it.

frankly I wouldn't mind getting my weekday evenings back!

They went with some zany paths this week which was less about Barry messing up the timeline again, and more about character alterations to change things up.

Not a horrible thing. Not great. But not horrible.

I don't get how Barry just fits into a new world , with all his memories intact from the original world he grew up in, and doesn't seen fazed at all. Just sees little things that are "different" in a "haha, isn't that weird?" way. Maybe they will jump back to the OLD present at some point... cause this all feels like a what if situation anyway.

Just wait until the 'Wells hears someone in the shower and opens it to find Barry, who had died three episodes back' dream event. It's coming!

---------------------------------

[font:Arial Black]Dream Time[/font]

---------------------------------

:insane:

sadly I get the increasing feeling that are more than half way into our little Superhero TV takeover Wonderland. How many seasons do we really think these shows can last? I HOPE they can leap innovating to make them interesting, but we are 5 years in with Arrow already. Green Arrow! who woulda thunk it.

frankly I wouldn't mind getting my weekday evenings back!

yeah the good old days before all these superhero tv shows... sitting around reading the newspaper and waiting for mom's liver and onions to get done cooking

The actor playing Savitar seems to tower over 6'2" Grant Gustin.

THE FLASH in Vancouver’s Victory Square with Iris West & Big Bad Savitar?

1HFHftq.png

Is that the god of motion Savitar in the motion capture suit? The Flash season 3’s Big Bad.

The Flash returned to downtown Vancouver’s Victory Square last night for the third or fourth time in a month. A BC windstorm played havoc with the crew setup in mid-October and that shoot was cancelled. A makeup shoot happened on October 20th with Arrow up the road at the Canada Post building. And perhaps another one that I wasn’t in town for.

Last night was the latest of a sequence with the Flash, Iris West and a mo-cap actor believed to be season Big Bad Savitar in the southwest corner of the park.

Look how big he is next to the Flash.

wait a second- is Julian Dr Alchemy?

That's where I think they are going with this story. I think that is the second time they have called out 'Where's Julian' when DR Alchemy appeared.

I think Julian as Dr. Alchemy is a red herring. It's almost too easy.