• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FULL SET REQUESTS - NEW SETS

116 posts in this topic

I appreciate the just-now addition of the new set Jack Kirby's Fourth World -- I've already added in my issues, and have the entire run at CGC for grading to upgrade some of these scores; HOWEVER,

most of the set is missing. The set should consist of issues 1-20, plus Fourth World Gallery. Please add in the missing issues, thanks.

Hi-

Just saw the updated list of full set requests that are done-

For Jim Lee Cover Sets, it mentions 'on hold, need list'-

I'm not the one who originally requested the set, but myself and others contributed to this list, spread over pages 5 and 6 of this thread (I think I had 3 comments with his DC and Marvel covers to add to this set, plus 2 other members comments/additions with Image comic covers).

Thanks-

• Administrator

The set is on hold because custom sets are very time consuming and I have to balance my time between registry and grading. I will try to work on them when I get a chance and I will work on them in the order they were originally requested, but any Nicole had not created will be on hold until I get time or the registry is taken over by a new person. Sorry for the delay.

Hi, I am new to this whole website. I just started building my sets for my collection and I am having a few issues finding titles to build from. How do we request sets to build from certain titles. Below are just a few of the books I am having trouble locating.

Deadly Class #1

Manifest Destiny #1

Sex Criminals #1

Forever Evil #1-6 including Variants

Hi Gemma,

I have a request for a custom set for the 1st appearances of the principal characters in Marvel's Avengers Arena series.

Avengers Arena 1st Appearaces

Avengers Academy #1 (Mettle & Hazmat)

Avengers Academy #1 Djurdjevic Variant

Avengers Academy #1 McKone Variant

Avengers Academy #1 2nd Print

Avengers Arena #1 (DeathLocket, Kid Briton, Nara, Anachronism, Cullen Bloodstone, Apex)

Avengers Arena #1 Sketch Cover

Avengers Arena #1 Skottie Young Variant

Avengers Arena #1 Mike Perkins Variant

Avengers the Initiative ft. Reptil #1 (Reptil)

Darkhawk #1 (Darkhawk)

Drax the Destroyer #1 (Cammi)

Marvel Super-heroes v2 #8 (Red Raven II)

Marvel Team-up #65 (Arcade)

NYX #3 (X-23)

Runaways #1 (2003) (Nico & Chase)

Sentinel #1 (2003) (Juston Seyfert)

Can you make a Phoenix based set. Jean Grey phoenix though not the one that is there. I was hoping it could include things like the phoenix saga (x-men 101-108) and dark phoenix saga (x-men 129-138), phoenix endsong (1-5 I believe), and whatever else I'm missing.