• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inhumans # 12 Question?

10 posts in this topic

Just wondering if any one has a copy of this, and if you do, can you check to see if Allen Milgrom is written in Hulks teeth on the cover.

Just got mine back from CGC with a note of this.

Just wondering if any one has a copy of this, and if you do, can you check to see if Allen Milgrom is written in Hulks teeth on the cover.

Just got mine back from CGC with a note of this.

Yup, it's there on my copy. Now, because I need to know...exactly why did CGC mention this if it's part of the original cover?

cool.gif I can see it the teeth do spell ALLEN MILGROM if you seperate the top from the bottom a little bit it is easy to tell. I scaned my copy and blew it up a little I will post it and hope it is better than the one already on hear. Does anyone know if he did this cover "any Milgrom fans on hear" I assume he did. confused-smiley-013.gif

656841-Htb.jpg

656841-Htb.jpg.e8f4213ecc3ffe3ecf2c847c735c4186.jpg

Although I am not a Milgrom fan he did do that cover. Neat way of signing your work. I have heard of other "hidden" stuff on covers including a DC comic with a picture of Popeye in it. Don't remember which one though. Nice work Terry. thumbsup2.gif

"any Milgrom fans on hear" confused-smiley-013.gif

It's obviously not nice to say....but did Milgrom have any fans?

Never met the guy, but he did seem to come across as an okay person in his Marvel Fanfare editorials. But his inking was just terrible. I never could figure out why he continued to do inking for Marvel other than he was part of their in-crowd. confused-smiley-013.gif