• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Daredevil Comics 26.

13 posts in this topic

Thanks so much Vision :)

I picked them up at the San Diego Comic Con back in mid-90's, but can't remember which dealer they were from. I only have a few GA books, and bought these because I loved the covers, and condition. Sadly I can't remember what I paid.

Wow! I love this cover – and still miss this issue – books in such condition for the period are almost a dream, especially from overseas! :D

The rounded corners (and the missing bit) are not a reason to bring down the grade so much, if the cover lies perfectly flat I also think this would easily be a solid NM.

Looks great - echo the 9+ --

questions, though - might just be the scan - are there spine ticks showing on the back cover? - look like they do not break color.

Also - is that staple stress to the left of the Lev Gleason logo (front cover) - that might bring it to an 8 if bad (lower if detached)

Grading plays a little differently however with GA books, simply because they are structurally a little different, especially the one stapled ones.

I still think this is a NM, if the cover is holding tight. (thumbs u

And I love it… :cloud9: