• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bendis offers refunds

40 posts in this topic

Now if only Straczynski would reimburse me for the pain and suffering his lamentable "Sins Past" storyline caused me... tonofbricks.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

I guess this is as good as a place as any. The last six issues of Amazing Spider-Man rank up there with the worst comics I've ever read. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Now if only Straczynski would reimburse me for the pain and suffering his lamentable "Sins Past" storyline caused me... tonofbricks.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

I guess this is as good as a place as any. The last six issues of Amazing Spider-Man rank up there with the worst comics I've ever read. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Appreciate the heads up on this as I was going to buy these but now, I don't think so.

sign-rantpost.gif

I'm actually keeping my Avengers books, but, would ship those ASM Sins Past books out in a heartbeat if the offer was made.

Or how about a retro return on the DC Blue Devil books I stupidly bought in the 80s. Nah, I'm lieing here...I gave those Blue Devils to unsuspecting grammar school kids awhile back.

I can't wait to pack those books up in the morning... it's going to be so satisfying getting to pack comics with no extra padding, no bags, no boards, no cutting of cardboard, no "Thank You" notes, no exorbitant shipping charges for an extra-speedy delivery, and only a thin paper envelope protecting them from the elements.

Ah, therapy. cloud9.gif

I'm actually keeping my Avengers books, but, would ship those ASM Sins Past books out in a heartbeat if the offer was made.

If Marvel did have such a standing policy, they would be out of business in several months. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm going to send BMB a letter letting him know that I rather enjoyed the Avengers Disassembled story. (insert sticking out tongue emoticon)

Hey go for it - he should hear it from someone other than the voices in his head... makepoint.gifscrewy.gif

I'm going to send BMB a letter letting him know that I rather enjoyed the Avengers Disassembled story. (insert sticking out tongue emoticon)

Hey go for it - he should hear it from someone other than the voices in his head... makepoint.gifscrewy.gif

It's already been typed, printed, and put in a stamped envelope wink.gif

The only reason I found myself re-reading this arc was to try and figure out what all the hype and the point of all the cross overs was all about? I'm still scratching my head.

Yeah the crossovers didn't seem to fit with the main storyline. Except for maybe Thor. If the Avengers were to die, than surely Thor had to. screwy.gif

I posted this on the General board, but thought I would bring up the original post too...

bendis.jpg

I was thinking of sending one in,just to get an autographed refund check.

I liked the story,and also don't think Hawkeye is dead.