• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bendis offers refunds

40 posts in this topic

My Disassembled books will be packed and ready to ship in the morning...

"For those disappointed with Bendis' Disassembled, Bendis is offering a full refund, plus postage, if you mail to his P.O. Box:

Brian Bendis

6336 SE Milwaukee Ave. PMB #32

Portland, OR 97202

Bendis just posted about this refund at his own site and laughed over the fact that no one has taken him up on the offer:

"I got a big box from the po box friday. so big i was actually nervous that it was all returns but actually there were a total of no returns even though i did offer it, adding to the growing theory that the internet is full of ***. just some lovely mail, some lovely indy comics for me to read and three wanda figures and one hawkeye custom dead guy figure. each figure coming with a lovely note of thanks. really nice."

http://www.imagecomics.com/messageb...19649e988a0faba

I'm planning on returning my copies, not so much for the money but for the chance to make my opinion matter to him. "

CBR thread

Makes me almost want to buy some just so I can send them back... insane.gif

So should I be a sleazeball and buy them from my LCS at my standard 30% discount and send them in? Instantaneous 30% profit! Whoo hoo!

Heh heh heh. grin.gif

So should I be a sleazeball and buy them from my LCS at my standard 30% discount and send them in? Instantaneous 30% profit! Whoo hoo!

Heh heh heh. grin.gif

Hadn't thought of that... my LCS is running a 20% discount this week... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if there's a time limit on refunds. A lot of Bendis back issues go for a buck on my LCS sale days.

Damn, it's one thing to send back Avengers: Discombobulated issues to make a statement, it's another to take advantage of a guy who's got a very cool policy in place.

Heh heh heh. grin.gif

Stop it! No one would ever do anything like that. You should be ashamed of yourself!

Now, off to my LCS (where there just happen to be tons of AD books stacked on the shelf)... thumbsup2.gif

I wonder if there's a time limit on refunds. A lot of Bendis back issues go for a buck on my LCS sale days.

Damn, it's one thing to send back Avengers: Discombobulated issues to make a statement, it's another to take advantage of a guy who's got a very cool policy in place.

I, of course, was kidding. I'm almost phobic about buying books I don't really enjoy...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Heh heh heh. grin.gif

Your LCS is probably going to beat you to the punch. insane.gif

27_laughing.gif

Now does this had a expration date on the AD books? I think I'll send some doubles I got lying around just so he can't say no ones sent him a book back smirk.gif

Agreed. My comment was a joke, since I treally like Bendis' work (but I never bought any of the A:D arc).