• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - thanks for the purchases!

25 posts in this topic

Hope you folks are enjoying your weekend. A couple of books today for your purchasing pleasure.

The DD 1 is Hector's (jsilverjanet) but he wanted me to give you boardies a shot before it hit the Bay. Hec and I split my last coupon sub and the shipment just hit my doorstep. He and the Mrs. are on a plane right now to some exotic location, but wanted to get this book out there. It's a nice copy with great PQ and was pressed by Matt. He has given me authority to deal and accept payment on his behalf.

The rest of the books are mine. Consider all pressed, although I am unsure of the 129 because I bought it slabbed.

Normal rules, first :takeit: in the thread gets the book. PMs welcome and b/c pics are available upon request.

Price includes shipping to ConUS - other locations considered, but lets chat.

Paypal please.

DD 1 5.0 OW/W $1000

79613407-9e8c-4c48-bdc5-53ae0fabf03d_zpsdae96c95.jpg

Looks great - no someone buy this thing so I can give my wife a nice b-day gift

Thanks Jer!

Get your nose out of this thread and go buy your wife a drink! Hope you are having fun!