• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76

292 posts in this topic

I'm going to ask CCGMod0 to close this thread..

Thanks for making the decision for everyone else since you've dictated your way is the best way. :eyeroll:

What is your real first name, Domo?

Why is that relevant?

Because if we are going to talk, I feel that introductions are in order. My name is Michael.

Then just do it and spare me the part about the guy probably being some dewy eyed fawn that just made a mistake and hasn't been given a chance to apologize. Because he's not. He's a scumbag scammer and he shouldn't be allowed to participate on these boards and rip off it's members.

That wasn't me.

-slym

Thanks for making the decision for everyone else since you've dictated your way is the best way. :eyeroll:

Why is that relevant?

Because if we are going to talk, I feel that introductions are in order. My name is Michael.

Do you have a nickel?

:whistle:

:boo:

My name is Kav everyone

You're ok in my book, Kav.

As for the rest of this....forget it....I'll gladly delete my posts and sit back and watch the dewy-eyed fawns burn this place to the ground.

Why is that relevant?

Do you have a nickel?

:whistle:

:boo:

post-11756-i-understood-that-reference-gi-sfrh.gif

My name is Kav everyone

As for the rest of this....forget it....I'll gladly delete my posts and sit back and watch the dewy eyed fawns burn the place to the ground.

They'll do it too

Why is that relevant?

We don't need to talk, Michael. I've said my piece.

Fair enough. Board names it is.

Domo... I am not "dictating" anything.

I started this thread based on MY experience with this Ebay seller. I did this to warn others of a fraudulent activity by someone in our midst.

Over the last three days, I've seen this thread pushed to the point that multiple posts have had to be deleted by moderation. Those posts were not what this thread was about. Unfortunately, that is what occurs in threads like this that stay open for an extended amount of time.

I did not start this thread to make it a "witch hunt" nor to ostracize the seller from the boards... only to let people know that he was manipulating his auctions including one that I myself had bid on. The fact he had multiple Amazing Spider-Man #1 variants that the entire board was going bonkers over (myself included) added to the fact that he was shilling those as well, was the main reason I started this thread.

I personally don't feel that any hazing should last more than 24 - 36 hours. No more than two days at most. Why? Because it gets excessive and results in what happened in this thread over the last few days.

I never asked anyone to give the guy a second chance... I said give him a chance to make it right now that his jig is up and his selling practices have been alerted to both ebay and the board. We should all alert each other of unfair selling practices... but I don't see the need to run it into the ground. In case you haven't been the focus of a good flaying... I can assure you that it isn't fun in the least.

That said... two days is enough time. Enough time for people to adjust their Ebay preferences and mark this thread in their favorites if they need it to fall back on as a reference.

I hope this explanation is enough to justify my reasoning for asking this thread to be locked. It will still be searchable via Google and still be able to be linked to any warning list the board has to offer.

xxx ooo

Rupp

My name is Kav everyone

As for the rest of this....forget it....I'll gladly delete my posts and sit back and watch the dewy eyed fawns burn this place to the ground.

So this is how liberty dies...with dewy eyed fawns burning the place to the ground.

I'm going to ask CCGMod0 to close this thread. Again, I feel a constant, daily lashing is not the answer.

He's a small-scale shiller, not a mega-scammer.

I think this thread is partly about the collective anger toward shillers, but also about people having some fun playing detective.