• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Astonishing Tales 25 (updated scans)

5 posts in this topic

Corners and edges are still cut off the back scan making it very difficult grade it. I see some spine ticks and the lower right corner on the front so I will say 8.0 to be conservative but could be a bit higher if we can see a better back scan.

It is a crapshoot without a back cover scan.

Corners and edges are still cut off the back scan making it very difficult grade it. I see some spine ticks and the lower right corner on the front so I will say 8.0 to be conservative but could be a bit higher if we can see a better back scan.

It is a crapshoot without a back cover scan.

Thank you greatly! I was going to advertise it as a 7.5/8.0 so I was not too far off.

I appreciate the help!

Kind Regards,

'mint'

6.5 IMHO! You have some staining or what appears to be staining and soiling at the top of the front cover and what I believe to be soiling on the bottom of the back cover - which is slightly cropped in the scan btw!

6.5 IMHO! You have some staining or what appears to be staining and soiling at the top of the front cover and what I believe to be soiling on the bottom of the back cover - which is slightly cropped in the scan btw!

I greatly thank you for your help. The back covers on this issue is not stained in my opinion. This is actually a darkening from the scanner. Still, I would much rather grade it a conservative manner.

Thank you!

'mint'