• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWSWEEK marvel comics bounces back 2.17.03

31 posts in this topic

What? What is this unprovoked attack about?

Don't try to turn the facts around by playing dumb MajorJackass! You are the one provoking here, not me.

Unless... oh YEAH! YOU were the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point who "predicted" that the next BIG movie would be the sequel to the BIG Academy Award winner from last year!

You really shouldn't make fun of mentally handicapped people like that, it's insulting and discrimating to people that are born that way. I am not mentally handicapped, and you must be too highly educated to post anything related to comics or to be helpful/insightful to anyone you selfish pig!!!

What a freaking insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

That's it, pile on the insults, you seem to be really good at dishing it out, but you can't take it when somebody else throws it back in your face. Here is my advice to you: GROW UP!

Hey, here's another prediction for you: I bet the NEXT LOTR movie is going to be huge too!

Based on the sucess of the first two movies it is highly likely, but there are very few guarentees in this world. Just because you are going to college does NOT guarentee that you will get the job you want, that is IF you graduate. Death and taxes, are about the only guarentees in this life!

Hey! Spider-Man made over $800 million... maybe you could go out on a limb and pick THAT one for your next big hit, O Magnificent Box Office Prognosticator?

Does anyone have the facts about the sucess of ALL of the Batman movies? In other words, did the sales take a drop around the third or fourth movie?

Next time we'll work on your grammar...

Sorry about my erronous spelling your highness, I shall work on improving the error of my way most quickly. So how do you spell Presstain Mint again? Prostrain? or is it Prestine? Aw, hell with it, you know what I'm trying to spell. Where's a spell checker when you need one anyway?

if we have time we'll try to figure out exactly what the hell it was you were saying with your statement above.

I would explain it to you, but perhaps you need a mentally handicapped person to explain it to you instead. Wait a damned minute, what are mommy and daddy paying your college tuition for?

Wow. An old-fashioned hissy fit. You were attacking stuff that I've said from OTHER THREADS! lol Is something wrong, MOS? Massive inferiority complex, maybe?

I'd address every little thing you tried to nitpick, but most of it was absolute nonsense... and I mean that in the purest sense of the word. ("Nonsense", that is... since I suspect you'll need the help unpacking a sentence like that.)

Like this, for example:

In reply to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? What is this unprovoked attack about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't try to turn the facts around by playing dumb MajorJackass! You are the one provoking here, not me.

Well, if you would have read ONE WORD FURTHER into the next sentence, you would have SEEN that I was the one doing the provoking, you stupid, stupid little man. Oh wait, but you MUST have, because you quoted my entire next sentence... so what was the effect you were trying to achieve there, drama queen? Oh, better not use that word "queen"... not after the anti-homosexual tirade you went on up in the Water Cooler. shocked.gifblush.gif

You were attacking stuff that I've said from OTHER THREADS! lol Is something wrong, MOS?

Nice try to turn the tables on me chump, but you failed once again. I knew what you were up to from the start, throwing out your bait, so as to hook me into an argument. What you are accusing me of doing, is exactly what you did to me in your first post in this thread genius. So what are you laughing about? confused.gif

Massive inferiority complex maybe?

To me it's better to have a massive inferiority complex than to be a massive stuck up arrogant pompous hole like yourself!!! smirk.gif

I've got better things to do than argue back and forth with you all day and night. Find someone else to argue with, because I'm not going to give you much satisfaction. Your not worth my time, or Brian's... Later on chump. smirk.gif

I've got better things to do than argue back and forth with you all day and night. Find someone else to argue with, because I'm not going to give you much satisfaction.

Don't you remember our LAST conversation? The one in the Water Cooler where I told you that I would be much happier if I never spoke to you again? Surely you remember this... it was after your anti-homosexual tirade... remember?

Sure why not, doesn't matter to me, but if we're talking politics, it might turn into a 3 on 1 tag team match. We might have to knock the ref out with a chair though, just to keep him out of it (nothing personal). tongue.gif I could see Bonds in the crowd now with a BIG sign saying "KILL EM' ALL"! laugh.giftongue.gif