• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

Just wanted to add one more thing guys...I don't mind shipping international at all but I don't think these will work for anything less than priority shipping. The weight of the boxes usually hovers around 3.5 - 7 lbs. depending on if you get the mega box or not. If you need an international quote, most likely what I'm going to give you is the medium flat rate price just to cover all bases. If it turns out to be less I will adjust the payment. :thumbsup:

Let me know HS.... I've got no problem with it but you were the first person to comment on them after I posted the new 10 so it isn't like you didn't have your chance! :lol: Real swell of you Cascaders! :applause:

You know guys if there really is enough demand for another round I'll see what I can do about putting together another 10. I think I would probably raise the price to $50 and work on a similar premise, each box will roughly value out at say $90 based on current values. Shipping again, would be exact cost (buy 2 and automatically will be flat rate medium box). Guaranteed slab, let's say guaranteed 9.0 or higher (I currently only have 10 slabs lower out of 108 on hand) which allows me to put some still pretty nice books in for the price and continue with the two mega boxes. All boxes would be made up of a mixture of raws, trades, slabs, and maybe a surprise or two. I really wasn't expecting to do another one this soon so you guys are diving into my keepers here....

If it's too soon, I totally get that, don't worry I'll do it again. Just thought since it went so well this time we should try to do one more round! Any takers?

1. DougC

2. Cascaders27

3. Neopacket

4. Dmwhiteman

5. Caleb75

6. Cascaders27

7. Neopacket

8. Madsports

9. John Blackmon

10.Caleb75

:sorry:

Didn't think they'd sell THAT fast.

If deemed acceptable I'd be willing to pass on one of the ones I called to Harvey. As long as it isn't one of the jumbo boxes! :insane:

And of course assuming he actually wanted one!

That's VERY cool of you. :foryou: I'm just going to lurk and cheer you guys on though. The reason I didn't jump on one is I'm trying to be somewhat responsible with my spending right now so my wife doesn't kill me! :eek: I was hoping the next round would be in a few weeks to give me some time to regroup. That's why my first comment was :ohnoez: when I saw "Round 2" so soon! :D

I'm sure I'll kick myself though later on! I'll cheer on #2 and #8! If you got a Miller DD I'll REALLY :cry:

:sorry:

Didn't think they'd sell THAT fast.

If deemed acceptable I'd be willing to pass on one of the ones I called to Harvey. As long as it isn't one of the jumbo boxes! :insane:

And of course assuming he actually wanted one!

That's VERY cool of you. :foryou: I'm just going to lurk and cheer you guys on though. The reason I didn't jump on one is I'm trying to be somewhat responsible with my spending right now so my wife doesn't kill me! :eek: I was hoping the next round would be in a few weeks to give me some time to regroup. That's why my first comment was :ohnoez: when I saw "Round 2" so soon! :D

I'm sure I'll kick myself though later on! I'll cheer on #2 and #8! If you got a Miller DD I'll REALLY :cry:

Good deal. For clarifications sake then :takeit: #2 and #6 again. Thanks :)

#2 and #6 - that's what I meant! doh!

I'm cheering for you to get some good stuff! :applause::wishluck:

Don't let him pull your leg Michael... Swick makes the bank !

Just kidding Justin lol

throwing-money.gif

Congrats on another sell out :applause:

xxx ooo

Rupp

I had an idea for a third round. Don't worry, not doing this right away, just want to gauge interest....

How many people would participate in a high value round with a purchase price of $150? Guaranteed value no lower than $200, a guaranteed SS slab, a maximum number of raw books at 5, and no more than 1 hardback trade. One mega box will have a value approximate of double the others.