• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

I had an idea for a third round. Don't worry, not doing this right away, just want to gauge interest....

How many people would participate in a high value round with a purchase price of $150? Guaranteed value no lower than $200, a guaranteed SS slab, a maximum number of raw books at 5, and no more than 1 hardback trade. One mega box will have a value approximate of double the others.

If you thrown in a Sour Apple Blow-Pop or a pack of Grape Hubba Bubba... then by God I will throw the :takeit: on Box 1 !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Ok, it might not sell out in a day but looks like there would be plenty of interest. Look for a mystery box thread from me towards the middle of August to give everyone time to recover from SDCC.

Just got my box! Included were

CGC 9.2 Space Family Robinson:Lost in Space #55

Thor Season One HC

Captain America Vol. 2 #1 Variant cover Courage

Captain America Vol. 3 #50

The Mighty Thor Vol. 2 #85

Green Lantern Vol. 4 #8 Variant Cover

JSA: Classified #2 Variant

Severed #1

Dark Knight #23.4 Standard cover

Thanks so much!

:thumbsup:

About half of you should be getting your boxes today. The rest will be going out tonight. I went out of town to Fanboy Expo in Knoxville and to visit inlaws over the weekend and the payments I hadn't received before I left Friday early afternoon will go out tonight after work.

Received my box yesterday but didn't get to open it until this morning.

20140603_083324_zps5286b27d.jpg

Spider-man/Wolverine HC

Garrett Blair sketch book

Lost Vegas #1 convention varaint

New X-Men 129

I love NY (9/11 Lisner benefit book)

CGC 9.4 Looney Tunes #8

Not a bad box overall; most of the items are well outside of my collecting focus but new things are never a bad experience.

:thumbsup:

Still both mega boxes out there! All boxes have shipped FYI. You can check your paypal for the tracking information or PM me and I can get it for you if you don't know how.

Well, I guess I'll wait until august for your next "Mystery Box" thread... then I'll try my luck on one of these boxes. lol

That looks to be a good time to find out with fun!

:lol: Neopacket I had a hard time deciding on whether or not to put that Mighty Avengers book in there or not! 1 per store is pretty limited.....

also goes to show just how random this is. I only had two of those Captain America hardbacks and you wound up with both of them! :lol:

So that's one mega-box down, one to go!