• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

Number 5 :takeit:

Fan Boy #5 is taken but if you want the last of the $50 tier boxes I will put you down for #3. That sells out the $50 tier. Only 3 of the upper tier boxes left! If we can sell these out today I will ship them out tomorrow!

Just updating the list and moving it to the current page :whee:

Ok, I said I was going to wait to do this but I'm going to go ahead and do a round 3. Pay attention to what number you request because the first six boxes are $50 each and will value out at approximately $80-$90 with 1 mega-box between 2x and 3x the value. Boxes 7 - 12 will be $140 each and have a value of approximately $200 each with one box at roughly $300!

Slabs in the first boxes will all have a modern 9.8 just like before.

Slabs in the high dollar boxes will be all over the place including Celebrity SS, Sketches SS, RIP legendary artists SS, and a few universals as well.

$50 Boxes 1 - 6 SOLD OUT!

1. Comic Clint

2. Sandflea

3. Fan Boy

4. Hyper Geeky

5. Antpark

6. Barth

$140 Boxes 7 - 12

7. Zalgardos

8. Redknight

9. Bio-Rupp

10. Antpark

12. DougC

Ok, that's just ....wow. A whole year and that's your first post. I couldn't possibly keep quiet around here that long! Thanks and you got it!

So who's it going to be? 1 BOX LEFT.

I'll give the last box until the end of the night and then I'm going to close this thing down tomorrow morning one way or another so I can get these books out to everybody. If you haven't already purchased from me and I don't have your address go ahead and shoot me a PM so I can get you a shipping quote and make it that much faster.

ONE BOX LEFT, if it doesn't sell tonight I will pull it out of the pile. If the one I pull happens to be the mega-box I will put it back in and pull another one. LAST CHANCE....

:lol: Talking to the person that took the last box.... IF somebody wants to take the last box and was on the fence about it shoot me a message. The person that took the last box already has a box in this round and is willing to share the wealth.

$50 Boxes 1 - 6 SOLD OUT!

1. Comic Clint

2. Sandflea

3. Fan Boy

4. Hyper Geeky

5. Antpark

6. Barth

$140 Boxes 7 - 12 SOLD OUT!

7. Zalgardos

8. Redknight

9. Bio-Rupp

10. Antpark