• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlantic City Boardwalk Con, May 14-17, 2015, Atlantic City, NJ

109 posts in this topic

Desperation is when a competing promoter feels a need to trash another comic show.

Put on a good show and all of us fans will gladly attend all the shows and spend $.

Based on the updated website, the AC show has a decent list of exhibitors and should do well. Thanks again for the updated link Ankur.

Cheers!

N.

I've deleted a post I made yesterday. It was inappropriate and posted at the end of a long day where everything went wrong from 8am to 8pm that made me hate the world and had absolutely no connection to comics. Pretty sure we have all been there once or twice. Mea culpa. Best wishes to everyone on either side of the tables!

Hey all. If anyone is planning on attending the show, we have a 10% coupon code good off general admission. It was on the back of flyers at our shop for our customers but I'm posting here as well. Use code CONQUEST10 To save a few bucks. Hope to see yA there!!!

We are at Booth 404 if anyone wants to drop off any Todd McFarlane submissions! We also are accepting submissions for David Michelinie and will be there to help you with the Stan Lee signing!

The Stan Lee museum/collection will be fun as well!

Very excited to see Peter David as well.

Stan cancelled NYCC last fall so this show is a great chance to still get to see him!

See you there :)

I'll show my face Friday. Staying in town to see Kool and the Gang on Sat.

Now i might have to go if kool and the gang are there. Fresh is my theme song.

That's going to be an awesome concert. I didn't even know they were still performing. I have to look up info. I'll be at the con and looking forward to finally meeting Stan (5 seconds and all lol)