• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for the Curator Copy of TOS 57 9.2!!

7 posts in this topic

Can anybody out there help me locate a CGC certified 9.2, Curator copy of Tales of Suspense #57? A buddy of mine, who collects Curators and is trying to put the TOS run back together, is trying to find this copy and will pay many multiples of guide for it.

I figured the best place to start to help him would be on the forum. If anyone has a clue where this Curator comic book may be, please let me know. I can be reached anytime at DougSchmell@pedigreecomics.com or (561) 596-9111.

Thanks to all and this type of chase, I believe, is at the very heart of our hobby. At least it helps explain why pedigrees get so much publicity, etc. (nothing like having a run of books from the same stack/store/pantry/closet, etc.).

Best,

Doug

Geez, if only someone like Jeff Williams hung out on the boards to answer questions like this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Doug, does this friend who is reassembling the Curator TOSs (good luck with that!) have that insane 9.9 Curator TOS 47 already?