• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Amazing Spider-Man #129

11 posts in this topic

Nize book Chip, sounds like you scored big time.

I think everyone is off on this one - FINALLY a good pressing candidate! I think this copy could press to a 9.0. :wishluck:

I'm really hoping that will be the case! I've had a couple big-timers say it could be 8.5 or so after pressing, and that's one of two #129's of mine that Joey has. I actually bought some keys from a friend here on the boards long before the Craigslist find, so I ended up sending Joey two 129s, two 121s and two 122s.

Peace,

Chip

7.5 IMHO! Joey would probably press this out to at least 9.0 from what I can tell, but the scans are a tad on the small side.

Regardless, a really nice looking book Chip! Good luck with the submission and please keep us posted!

Its a curl that Joey will hopefully be able to straighten out.

Peace,

Chip

Nice book, Chip.

As is = 7.5

Press = 8.5

These curls or rolls, depending on severity, can be pressed out. But there are instances where the roll can begin reverting back to where it was, but probably not to it's entirety. Not saying this book will because it doesn't look that severe. Definitely a book to slab and put away.