• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Itty Bitty Bunnies by Action Lab

23 posts in this topic

This looks nuts!!! I'm headed to LCS today and hopefully find/grab a copy. I need a laugh today from foul mouthed, drugged up bunnies. "Borrowed" this photo from some other site, but this panel made me go all in.

<a  href=Ittybitty_zpse92b9670.jpg' alt='Ittybitt

This looks nuts!!! I'm headed to LCS today and hopefully find/grab a copy. I need a laugh today from foul mouthed, drugged up bunnies. "Borrowed" this photo from some other site, but this panel made me go all in.

<a  href=Ittybitty_zpse92b9670.jpg' alt='Ittybitt

You know...for kids!!!

[apologies to the Hudsucker Proxy]

Adventure Time + Johnny The Homicidal Maniac = IBB = $

Only two covers

Thinking Microscopic print run. ( I bet under 5k )

SOLD OUT at Diamond:

ITTY BITTY BUNNIES IN RAINBOW PIXIE CANDY LAND #1 VAR CVR (M

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Take some time for an adventure to a magical world with two cute bunnies... two foul mouthed, drug using, butt-naked bunnies that go on adorably offensive, insultingly hilarious adventures! Your journey into off-color fun begins here, with this mix of Adventure Time and underground comix! Also available in an alternate classic comic spoof variant cover (limited to 1,000 copies)!

There are only 187 regular covers left.

Think I'll buy those...

looks like these will be a series of one shots:

ITTY BITTY BUNNIES RAINBOW PIXIE LAND XMAS #1 TYRONE VAR (MR

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Itty Bitty Bunnies creator and cartoonist extraordinaire Dean Rankine lives down under, where Christmas is celebrated in the summer, so it makes perfect sense for his depraved creations to go on a holiday adventure now stateside. It also makes sense to the Bunnies to cook up a big batch of meth to help fund their Yuletide activities! Also available in a "Tickle Me Tyrone gift" variant cover.

Only two covers

SOLD OUT at Diamond:

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Take some time for an adventure to a magical world with two cute bunnies... two foul mouthed, drug using, butt-naked bunnies that go on adorably offensive, insultingly hilarious adventures! Your journey into off-color fun begins here, with this mix of Adventure Time and underground comix! Also available in an alternate classic comic spoof variant cover (limited to 1,000 copies)!

Think I'll buy those...

Detroit Fan Fare Variant should be the first appearance coming out in October. Print run was 500. 2c

Only two covers

SOLD OUT at Diamond:

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Think I'll buy those...

Detroit Fan Fare Variant should be the first appearance coming out in October. Print run was 500. 2c

Jimmy,

confused...

came out in Oct

Or coming out in Oct?

Only two covers

SOLD OUT at Diamond:

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Think I'll buy those...

Jimmy,

confused...

came out in Oct

Or coming out in Oct?

Oh mess. So high.

Came out in 2013 October at last Detroit Fan Fare. :)

Only two covers

SOLD OUT at Diamond:

DANGER ZONE

(W/A/CA) Dean Rankine

Think I'll buy those...

Jimmy,

confused...

came out in Oct

Or coming out in Oct?

Oh mess. So high.

Came out in 2013 October at last Detroit Fan Fare. :)

Haa haaaa

You're the best!

Yup. THAT'S the "grail"

SO effin' funny - reminds me of Ren & Stimpy, except not for kids

Issues 1-3 are on Comixology; did this start as a digital only book?

Yes, it was launched as digital only at first, but is now branching out into an ongoing. I absolutely loved #1. Had me in stitches. I compare it more to Ren & Stimpy than I do Adventure Time though, but mixed with Mad Magazine satire and a heavy underground comic type vibe. Great read, looking forward to #2 next month, and make sure you pre-order your Christmas special!

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I had high expectations for this book (sounded like great fun from the comments in this thread), and on first take flipping through it in the store, I wasn't as wowed as I wanted to be. (shrug) I do like the underground look of the art, but the humor felt kind of familiar and I'm not sure it will wear well over the course of a series. For me at least, Todd the Ugliest Kid has more wit and more depth to it.

Todd the Ugliest Kid has more wit and more depth to it.

I agree with that. I think there's room for both. They are completely different in the way they approach humor. Itty Bitty is more surreal and wacky, where Todd is more Satire and commentary. I like them both, but appreciate the depth of Todd much more, this book is more Bubble Gum then deep thinking.

It's definitely silly humor and not deep, but I re-read the 1st issue and laughed just as much as the first time. I bought the 2nd & 3rd issues digitally and they were good too with the 2nd one being slightly less funny that the 1st & 3rd.

I'm gonna add this to my pull list.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I had high expectations for this book (sounded like great fun from the comments in this thread), and on first take flipping through it in the store, I wasn't as wowed as I wanted to be. (shrug) I do like the underground look of the art, but the humor felt kind of familiar and I'm not sure it will wear well over the course of a series. For me at least, Todd the Ugliest Kid has more wit and more depth to it.

*shrug*

I just though it looked like a solid modern speculative play.

Once again, I was dead balls correct:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=itty+bitty+bunnies&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=63&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=10&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50