• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Helo All, and Happy Holidays!!!

14 posts in this topic

Had to register a new account, until I can find my book with all my passwords. Been lying low on the collecting scence(sp). I found a document storage facility for my collection when we moved down to Wilmington NC. It cost me $80 a month for the space, but they keep it at the temp and humidity I request. I've been quenching the jones by buying volumes of comics at Barnes and Noble. Devoting some time to JLA, and it's quite refreshing for a Marvelite. I hope all is well with all the names I recognize, as well as the ones I don't-Peace CC.

She is doing very well, and loves it here in Wilmington NC. It's nice to be back, and I may start collecting again in 05. I have been so busy, that the hobbies have suffered(that includes my golf game). Trying to decide what/if any books to target for next year. It does seem though that my collection has not lost any value, which is a good thing.

How's the wife doing? yay.gifpoke2.gif

I wondered how many posts it would take before that card was played.

I can't believe it was reply #1.

Well...Actually, I can. crazy.gif

Welcome back, CC. hi.gif

Hey Currin, Welcome Back! I've wondered where you drifted off to. I was going to post a thread about missing-in-action board members and you were going to top the list! Good to see you posting again.

Red

Thanks Red, it's good to be back!

Chris, I'm wide open, and have got clients that want their homes built, and we are scheduled out till late 06 early 07, and that's if we don't take on any more contracts-which is unlikely due to my "make it while you can, rest later philosophy.

Thanks Ze 893blahblah.gif it's good to be back acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif!!!