• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-cnect MONSTER auction

14 posts in this topic

+1

The marvel #1 is awesome: is it the reinforced parts of the FC spine that has been CT'ed? can anyone verify?

I will be watching closely the price diff between 'the big two': will action 1 outsell T27? with how much?

The 6.5 grade on the Whiz #1 seems like a gift grade though ...

It looks like a mod 7.0 bat 1 can be had for around 11 K currently. Its a steal at that price.

It looks like a mod 7.0 bat 1 can be had for around 11 K currently. Its a steal at that price.

It is trimmed. That makes all the difference in the world to most buyers/bidders

It is trimmed. That makes all the difference in the world to most buyers/bidders

Some strong bids on it now. $30,500 with 6 hours to go. The trimming doesn't appear to be affecting the bidding. It is a nice looking copy, which I think is helping a lot.

Some strong bids on it now. $30,500 with 6 hours to go. The trimming doesn't appear to be affecting the bidding. It is a nice looking copy, which I think is helping a lot.

It is a beatyfull copy of a great, great book ...