• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink auction

83 posts in this topic

Supe 13 was a stunner along with the hammer :ohnoez:

Sold for 2K less than the last 9.0, two years ago. Makes sense, though, as that copy was the solo hightest graded at the time.

Stumbled on this little oddball item. Don't think I've ever seen a copy before. hm

RAD1A81B201457_17367_zps1568898e.jpg

That's a cool book! I love those kind of off-the-wall comics (thumbs u

Oh.... I was looking at that one.... amazing colors...

I ended up with the Marvel 51 9.0 and the 62 7.5

you are one of the guys I always look forward to what your latest acquisitions are: you didn't disappoint tonight (as always). Nice!!!

Tell me this cover isn't about as cool as it gets...

Ok, since you asked politely. "this cover isn't about as cool as it gets..."

No need to thank me, feel free to just ask me anytime (thumbs u

Went hard at 4 books, but at the end of the day I still don't have the mindset to spend four figures on a comic. As a result I had to bow out on the Spaceman #1 and the Venus #10...

But I still won one for my Sci-Fi collection

JxB0BeE.jpg

Anybody else pick up any Gaines Files? Bidding was generally strong on them (it was a very nice run) but then some of them don't seem to turn up that often...

I was completely blown out of the water on the HOFs and WFs runs. Many of them went for 2x my max bid or more. Now I'm cheap, but not that cheap. Extremely strong prices from my perspective.

But I did manage to snag this gal:

B52E8D7E-F6E3-45C7-838C-5213036928E6_zpsdpj64y0i.jpg

Anybody else pick up any Gaines Files? Bidding was generally strong on them (it was a very nice run) but then some of them don't seem to turn up that often...

I was completely blown out of the water on the HOFs and WFs runs. Many of them went for 2x my max bid or more. Now I'm cheap, but not that cheap. Extremely strong prices from my perspective.

But I did manage to snag this gal:

B52E8D7E-F6E3-45C7-838C-5213036928E6_zpsdpj64y0i.jpg

A great cover (thumbs u

I agree, the Gaines for the most part did go extremely strong. Particularly those with outstanding covers. It was interesting watching the Haunts. As soon as the Ingels covers started the prices doubled. The other book that I was hot for was the Weird Fantasy 21. It is the last issue I need for the run, and at 9.8 it was a killer book. But I just couldn't go that high ($10,750). Oh well...another will come along.