• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi, I'm back... Hey! Stop throwing those tomatoes!!

22 posts in this topic

Hello y'all!

I have risen from the ashes of domesticity. Not to mention over-time at work & a lengthy illness. But enough with the excuses (like you guys give a rat's [!@#%^&^] anyway):

You all can blame/thank the Dogg for my uncerimonious return; after a deal ended months ago- when I said "Keep In Touch"- he actually DID!!

Yo Rick, Get a Life, You King of the Losers, You!! wink.gif

It's gonna be a little while before I get back up to speed. All I've noticed so far is that murph0 & gman don't play nice-nice. Oh well, Any-hoo...

I do have to share one anecdote that all here will appreciate. That's right, I have to...it's imperative...it's vital...it's priority #1...

My older brother came over from Cali to visit my wife & I in our new Vegas house a coupla weeks back. Now he knows I collect the "kiddie books" but was unaware of slabbing. When I showed him one of my prized possessions, he quickly queried, "What's with the plastic cover?"

"I had it graded and the slab preserves its condition."

"How do you open it up if you want to read it?"

"You can't. CGC seals it so it can't be tampered with."

"So you're going to sell a comic to someone else who won't be able to read it? What the hell does CGC stand for...............

Comics Get Coffins?"

blush.gifshocked.gif

Lookin' forward to flaming each and every one of ya!

**except you, scottish. GA gets treated badly enough already (DKR, The Nail, dang, your boy just can't catch a break!**

Rick

Hey,

what's up rick? Megamalmer_whassup.gif

Crusty has been longggg gone. He made a few new ID's and arch outted him in the penalty box. His other id's were pulpfiction and gaak. There was another one that had a picture of a chick with a big butt tongue.gif

So who's da man? cool.gif Power Pack #27 CGC 9.8 baby tongue.gif

Dogg, my man!!

You gotta teach me how to create those pics/avatars/ whatever. They're a scream.

And uh, oh yeah...to the rest of you not up to speed(junkies) yet, GET THE LEAD OUT! Both Ricks have both of the 9.8's...you wanna be left out in the cold? Why're you all draggin' your feet? The next x-Men movie comes out...I don't know- Soon- so quit falling behind. Get your copies submitted before the secret gets out any further! I'm doing this for your own good! I know what's best! I contacted Overstreet & they're giving me credit for the recognition in their next edition. So pick up the pace, people! Those books aren't gonna grade themselves!

(pause)

Dogg, they're not listening to me. Looks like it's just you 'n me at the top 'o this mountain. Just remember who got here 1st. grin.gif

Rick

Blowout & Havok, thanx for the kind words.

Soopy-poopy, u illin' man. Y u be acting the foolz fool? tongue.gif

Old Guy, I appreciate the avatar. Good ol' BB#28 (bitter-sweet memories there!) But after saving to file, the program here said that all pics must be less than 20000 bytes. And I don't know how to reduce your cool av. NOW THAT REALLY BYTES!

Help

Rick

rick,

you couldn't sense the sarcasim in that post? wink.gif wassup my ? shocked.gif don't go pullin another hiatus on my arse in the near future without consulting me first. grin.gif you missed alot since you been gone and i thought about you, read the thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=85359&Forum=All_Forums&Words=supapimp&Match=Username&Searchpage=3&Limit=200&Old=allposts&Main=85339&Search=true#Post85359

glad your doin better,

pimpy

Old Guy, thanx for the adjustment. Yea!! Now I have a face to go with the voice. Now people won't see my ID and just dismiss me with "the JLA sucks" ...or, maybe they will. smirk.gif

Ubi, my 'wyld' is actually a tip of the hat to the pimpster. His comments are normally anything but normal, but rather off-the-wall creative & bitingly sardonic. So I try harder to mess with him. Which leads me to...

Supa! One of us missed the sarcasm trolley, and I gots me ticket stub in my hand! You thought that I thought you were serious? I actually showed my wife what you said, and she bust a gut! I live and breathe sarcasm, my friend, so much so that my wife donates a quarter to my BB28 fund everytime I answer one of her questions with a straight answer! Right now, I don't even have enough to buy a 2.0 restored re-print. mad.gif

Thanx for the mention in your 2002 review. Very memorablezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Rick

Now dont start illin', n be of da shillin', cuz then I got a feelin', your rep wont be sqwat!!