• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC book shipped Media Mail for $3.17

121 posts in this topic

It's been said before, and I think it's absolutely true: people would stomp on their own mothers to get books they want at the price they want.

I wish it were not true, but...

Thankfully, most here are not of that ilk.

;)

-slym

I have a memorized list of people I will never buy from. No matter what the book is.

lol

I can't remember that many. I have to put them on ignore and that list grows almost daily.

I'm proud to be on that list

And Kav doesn't miss a chance to make it about him.

That was an inside joke between me and Park mr Trolls r Us

Karma's a bltch.

^^

Maybe he can sell it in a "my fathers dying so I have to sell books" thread. (thumbs u

Didn't you know? His father has since passed away... again.

I hate making light of someone's death, but SC1 "dug his own grave" here (pardon the awful pun.) I will never trust a word that comes out of his mouth, or typed by his hands, ever again.

SC1's dad, if you really are deceased, I have the utmost respect and the full amount of human sympathy regarding the situation. Either way, your son is an individual_without_enough_empathy, and I am sorry for that as well.

:(

do you ever pass up a chance to pass judgment on others? That's like 50% of your posts....just sayin.

More lies. Exactly what I expect from you.

:)

-slym

I have a memorized list of people I will never buy from. No matter what the book is.

lol

I can't remember that many. I have to put them on ignore and that list grows almost daily.

You're not on that list, ding dong.

You are on a special list all your own.

But yeah, solarcadoosh (stolen from someone) is a dirtbag.

Karma's a bltch.

^^

Maybe he can sell it in a "my fathers dying so I have to sell books" thread. (thumbs u

Didn't you know? His father has since passed away... again.

I hate making light of someone's death, but SC1 "dug his own grave" here (pardon the awful pun.) I will never trust a word that comes out of his mouth, or typed by his hands, ever again.

SC1's dad, if you really are deceased, I have the utmost respect and the full amount of human sympathy regarding the situation. Either way, your son is an individual_without_enough_empathy, and I am sorry for that as well.

:(

do you ever pass up a chance to pass judgment on others? That's like 50% of your posts....just sayin.

Like your not passing up a chance to dodge culpability, never admit guilt, or display even a midge of contrition?

You're trying to shift the conversation to other people, when it's about you.

He is good for that - re: my not having a job, and his deflection one time mentioning that.

:)

-slym

lol

And Kav doesn't miss a chance to make it about him.

Come on now. That's Roy.

All I got from this thread is everybody's trying to explain to a why a is a .

Just find a double ended and be done with it.

Well didn't you just call a spoon calling a spoon a spoon a spoon? That's a triple dil

And let us all not forget that solarcadet is also the same "winner" who claimed his dad was dead, then later said he was sick, then when confronted on it, said that he just wanted to make his dad feel bad. :facepalm:

sorry guys to keep you waiting...

been on phone all evening my dad is very sick with cancer

anyways, Joecgcmaniac claims its not real.... :blahblah:

i offer the friendly wager that I get it CGC'ed and he pays the processing and if I dont I will gladly paypal the same to him (thumbs u

wouldn't that be more entertaining than just showing the book gallery online...

worse case scenario is i'm wrong and Joe makes $40 :acclaim:

Everyone wants it to be fake, but deep down dont you really want it to be real and see me get a free CGC'ed embossed Man of Steel #1?

are you not entertained? :headbang:

:facepalm:

No, entertaining would be you posting a link to the book gallery.

Why would I ever trust you with $40? :screwy:

Sorry to hear your dad is battling cancer. One question though. You posted this just about 2 months ago.

right on Bill! You are A-OK in my book (thumbs u

Show some of the 10.0 Love sometime I would really like to see a whole bunch of them together....

and again a big shout to MsSmidt for dogging my Superman #233 CGC 4.5

My dad bought it for me in 1982 and its symbolizes the son father bond we had now that he died from exposure to Agent orange in Vietnam serving our country :sorry:

I thought your dad was dead? ???

no not yet just said that to make him feel bad. but seriously, my dad is sick he will have a 4th major surgery this coming month. talking bs aboiut comics is great bonding as he is in texas and im in LA

ill submit it and if gets CGC'ed you reimburse but if CGC rejects i offer it back

just a friendly wager...

its a silly book of no value

Holy ! That is about as low as a person can get. It's plain to see that the OP is has no morals.

its laughable

they think they hurt me or bully me like kids on a playground

i am hereby instructing them to make more memes

follow my rules

you know harvey will

For not being bothered by it....you sure seem to be humping the "notify moderator" button on a lot of posts in here. lol

its laughable

follow my rules

you know harvey will

For not being bothered by it....you sure seem to be humping the "notify moderator" button on a lot of posts in here. lol

I wonder if he's nutz. :screwy:

Seriously, should we warn the police about him(solarcadet1)? I would hate to do nothing and he start running down people with his car. And, no, I am NOT joking.

its laughable

Try not to look at it that way. This is more of an attempt to warn off as many Boardies as possible. It's a helpful thing we do here.

follow my rules

lolAnd I am hereby instructing everyone, including you (optional), to keep breathing. WOW, I have power, too!!

Loser :facepalm:

Karma's a bltch.

^^

Or perhaps try something new like "My mother's stricken with Legionnaires Disease, please buy my books" thread.