• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman/Wonder Woman 8 WTB Question

13 posts in this topic

I hope this is the right place to post this. Technically I suppose this is a WTB but I'm not sure how much the OA people step over to that side.

I'm specifically after some art from issue 8. Any leads for an absolute newbie? I found quite a bit of the art for issues 2-3 but I can't find anything for the more recent ones.

Thanks in advance!

Tony Daniel is extremely easy to work with, find him on Facebook and just shoot him a PM, I got a Harley Quinn commission from him at an extremely reasonable price and a CGC head sketch on my Wonder Woman blank, all and all an awesome guy to deal with

Well I sent Tony a message on FB but never heard back. Some of the pages from later books are showing up on that site but nothing from 8 so I wonder if one person bought everything?

Thanks for the info and advice everyone. Maybe I'll be able to find this a bit later :)

It's been awhile but I figured I'd give this another shot in case anyone has any new insight for me. I've sent Tony a few messages on FB and Albert contacted me once but I still haven't seen the page I'm looking for show up anywhere. Any advice for someone completely new to OA would be greatly appreciated :)