• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One book - Silver Surfer 10 (9.8w) - SOLD & CLOSED!

8 posts in this topic

First, the rules:

:takeit: rules all / I only accept Paypal and MOs (US$ funds) / Price includes shipping in most instances (see below) / PM offers are welcome / No probation/HOS members. Ask your questions before committing to buy and I reserve the right to cancel any purchase.

Shipping:

- price includes shipping to continental USA/Canada (I live in Canada)

- will ship internationally/otherwise at cost

- slabs will be shipped with all due care given - I am a Fort Knox type of guy when I ship - and have a tracking number

My kudos thread is short (link is at the bottom of this post); that said, long time boardies like thehumantorch and Artboy99 can vouch for me (and have).

As noted, one book for sale:

Silver Surfer #10 in 9.8 white pages. Last GPA sale/avg, that is borderline relevant for a #10 is from 2011: $2600 for a Suscha News 9.8 oww.

Looking at #8 and 9 show a #8 went for $1950 in 2012 and Twin Cities copies of each sold in 2011 for $2749 and $3884 respectively.

Next 9.8 after that in GPA is a #15 that sold for $2556.

I have no idea if this has been pressed or not.

Price is $2250 shipped and I am open to reasonable offers. This is several hundred dollars below relevant GPA's (and we are well past 2012).

If to an USA address, shipping will take place sometime between June 2-6.

SilverSurfer10-98w.jpg

First, the rules:

:takeit: rules all / I only accept Paypal and MOs (US$ funds) / Price includes shipping in most instances (see below) / PM offers are welcome / No probation/HOS members. Ask your questions before committing to buy and I reserve the right to cancel any purchase.

Shipping:

- slabs will be shipped with all due care given - I am a Fort Knox type of guy when I ship - and have a tracking number

My kudos thread is short (link is at the bottom of this post); that said, long time boardies like thehumantorch and Artboy99 can vouch for me (and have).

Silver Surfer #10 in 9.8 white pages. Last GPA sale/avg, that is borderline relevant for a #10 is from 2011: $2600 for a Suscha News 9.8 oww.

Looking at #8 and 9 show a #8 went for $1950 in 2012 and Twin Cities copies of each sold in 2011 for $2749 and $3884 respectively.

Price is $2250 shipped and I am open to reasonable offers. This is several hundred dollars below relevant GPA's (and we are well past 2012).

SilverSurfer10-98w.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

First, the rules:

Shipping:

SilverSurfer10-98w.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

^^