• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Michonne/Govenor, Negan & Rick + Ivan Reis cover!

11 posts in this topic

Hi all--

I have to buy a car UGH, and figured I'd get a few quick sales to soften the blow. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to talk price.

Paypal only, unless you're local NYC and can meet in person. US/Canadian sellers only. No HOSers, etc.

First :takeit: wins it.

Walking Dead #114 page featuring Rick, Negan and Lucille. Really don't want to sell this since this is the only Negan page i've got, so the price is firm. Just hoping to get what I paid for it, which I think it's very fair. Love the shot of screaming Negan in the second panel.

$675

11316573466_b8cdb8297f_b.jpg

Blackest Night #2 final cover prelim from Justice League artist, Ivan Reis. The page color is much lighter, but I filtered this to highlight the pencils. Very tight, and the piece is damn near final enough that i've thought about having Joe Prado ink it...

Gorgeous piece!

$500 :ohnoez:

Blackest%20Night%203%20Ivan%20Reis.jpg

blackest_night_2.jpg

:news:

SOLD. knew that wouldn't last long...

12198272663_46c7036d62_b.jpg

This was a high profile auction quality piece! Epic storyline and the sequential art has pinnacle drama.

Great to see it exchange hands from one fan to another...