• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Describe The Cover No Pics

1,575 posts in this topic

Lets see what the OP says. It's up to him. (I got some points, too)

Sorry, I meant to reply to comicalgems ;)

yeah if the book ain't guessed poster gets points

Yes, but only one incorrect guess was made, and not the five that the OP just added to the rules.

I'll happily reveal the first "early", keep the 2nd one going, and claim 5. :devil:

I don't know.

If we do that, what's to keep people from posting some really obscure stuff just to rack up points?

I don't know.

If we do that, what's to keep people from posting some really obscure stuff just to rack up points?

If that Rifleman wasnt obscure I dont know what is

I don't know.

But I knew that one almost instantly, I just needed to check one clue before guessing.

I don't know.

That Rifleman cover is pretty well known, on these boards anyways.

I don't know.

Well, that cover's kind of notorious. Everybody was making memes with it awhile back.

I mean, I could just pick random covers out of the Gerber guides, something like Bob Colt 9, Danger is Our Business 3, Heroic 71, etc. etc.

I don't know.

Well, that cover's kind of notorious. Everybody was making memes with it awhile back.

I mean, I could just pick random covers out of the Gerber guides, something like Bob Colt 9, Danger is Our Business 3, Heroic 71, etc. etc.

Very true. There are so many out there. Heck, we could even use one of Kav's or senormac's books unless more rules are set (and I say that with ALL respect!! You guys put work out there- awesome!)

My first book was way obscure. I have no idea how many were printed, and IIRC, it isn't even in the OSPG- which surprises me a little when I see other oddball books in there. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I have the only 2 books purchased lol

Stump Rule-After five separate boardies have guessed incorrectly, the poster has the option to reveal and claim five points OR can let it ride and for each additional unique boardie guess accumulate an additional point.

What if nobody guesses or there aren't 5 guesses within a certain time frame?