• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX thread vs. CBCS thread...

59 posts in this topic

Someone fill me in. what makes a good Friday thread. I don't get the deal, Friday threads have this status. When I joined this site, I just wanted to talk comics and buy them. Now I'm being pulled into black hole which are the boards, bickering, personal attacks, vendetta, basically like kindergarden, but I digress. What is this stigma with these "magical" Friday threads????

Not every thread started on a Friday is a Friday-thread.

:)

ok.....but what is a "friday thread" something thats controversial? creates a ton of dialogue? What?

You'll get to know one when you see one.

;)

-slym

I used to own that issue of "Motor Cyclist" in the background. That is the Yamaha FZR400 on the cover, my brother used to race one of those. Ahh, the good times we had at the track...

-slym

Someone fill me in. what makes a good Friday thread. I don't get the deal, Friday threads have this status. When I joined this site, I just wanted to talk comics and buy them. Now I'm being pulled into black hole which are the boards, bickering, personal attacks, vendetta, basically like kindergarden, but I digress. What is this stigma with these "magical" Friday threads????

ok.....but what is a "friday thread" something thats controversial? creates a ton of dialogue? What?

;)

-slym

I started the first ever Friday thread.

:headbang:

;)

-slym

70,000 posts ago?

;)

-slym

70,000 posts ago?

lol Nice try. :cool:

Closer to about 40K or 50K ago.

Linky dinky

When hanging out at your ex-girlfriend's house, the best way to get booted is to start talking about how great you new girlfriend is.

That's normally a ploy to ditch the new girlfriend... and go out with her best friend!

Keep the new girlfriend. Go to her best friends house afterwards. Then visit the ex on the way home. 2c

Just make sure to hydrate in between. :banana: