• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Hero for Hire #1 (Copy B)

14 posts in this topic

I bought this today at an italian convention.

It has a typical italian Interdipress stamp from 1972 – Interdipress was an agency in Napoli which imported magazines from the USA, so this copy lived as an emigré in Italy for the last 42 years… :D

Staples are firmly attached, back cover is better than front cover, which has some creasing but no huge defects. What would you say?

(Higher resolution versions can be seen by clicking on each picture).

As always, many thanks! (thumbs u

U7KR30dh.jpg

wztCnESh.jpg

Thanks – so high? hm

Any other opinions? :foryou:

I would consider the bottom creasing as moderate which falls within the 6.0 grading guidelines. The rest of the book appears structurally sound and I think the spine stress is augmented because of the black cover. If I am wrong about the spine stress then I might drop it half a grade but generally the book looks quite nice Claudio!

Thanks – so high? hm

I would consider the bottom creasing as moderate which falls within the 6.0 grading guidelines. The rest of the book appears structurally sound and I think the spine stress is augmented because of the black cover. If I am wrong about the spine stress then I might drop it half a grade but generally the book looks quite nice Claudio!

(thumbs u

Looks just a little too nice for a 5.5

Thanks – so high? hm

(thumbs u

What does that mean? :o I'm so confused? :ohnoez:

Thanks – so high? hm

(thumbs u

I was agreeing with your 6.0 assessment. :baiting:

Thanks – so high? hm

(thumbs u

I was agreeing with your 6.0 assessment. :baiting:

I knew what you meant! :makepoint::baiting: