• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SNE Customer Service?

10 posts in this topic

I bought a Batman 158 in VF a while ago from Showcase New England on eBay. On reading the book, I discovered a coupon was cut out. I emailed SNE with the situation and asked for a refund or a comparible new book. That was a week ago. No response. Anyone else have a similar situation with them?

Right now, I think I'm stuck with the book and out a few dollars. Any suggestions besides giving them negative feedback?

Following your suggestions, I contacted SNE. Briefly, I am very pleased with their customer service and will buy from them again.

I offered to return the book with the cut coupon in exchange for a refund of 1/3 of my purchase price for three books I bought or for a book of comparable value. SNE said they'd refund the purchase price and that I could keep the book. So now I have a reader copy of Batman 158 and it looks like Blazing Bob is going to get my business on his copy.

Thanks for the advice.

Blazingbob should be getting all business, GREED IS GOOD, GREED is good.

Only kidding, I'm still winding down from the Answer from CGC thread.

Bob

There was an answer? Looks like I better re-read the thread...all 40+ pages... frustrated.gif

Actually I should tone down my response to a SNE thread. Being that I'm already banned from bidding on the Fastest/Strongest and Spends the most $$$$ in the business auction seller on Ebay.

I apologize for the dis-service I have given to this thread by even attempting humor at Dan's expense