• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Our Army at War #217

8 posts in this topic

Please grade this book for me.

Any questions regarding this book will be answered. *There is a hairline on the scanner - not the book.* :D

Once your give me estimated grades, I will give my estimated grade too.

I have 6 more OAAW books coming. Please grade all other books for me too.

Thanks buddies!

Scan 220.jpeg

Scan 221.jpeg

8.0, maybe 7.5

Is there a stain back cover upper right corner?

Right there with Jeffro. Thinking a weakish 8.0 or a strong 7.5:

*Several minor spine ticks.

*Minor blunting around all corners.

*Slight damage on middle of right edge fc

Overall, presents well. Nice book.

7.0 IMHO! I have the same defects that are pointed out by Vision75 and the possible stain by Jeffro. But I am also seeing a slight dust shadow along the spine on the back cover which incidentally shows more spine wear than the front cover.

Again if the corners on this book were sharper I would have bumped this grade by .5 but that's just my opinion.

Hi Jeffro - that is a scuff that has been smudged with dirt. It can be removed easily.

To my Vision75 - two out of four corners have minor blunting. Yes there is a thumb crease that broke the color.

Timern - speaking of the dust shadow, there is very small fainting dust shadow at the top spine corner. I checked it under the light. It is almost unseen that would be a hidden defect. All along the spine, there is no dust shadow. The color is slightly cream on the back cover due to the age.