• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone here collect sketches...but DON'T get them graded?

64 posts in this topic

I recognize the value of cgc when it comes to fraud, plagiurism, & resale value...

I have sketch covers sketched before cgc existed. Perhaps I fit into the hoarder category, because there's no way that even a comic store can display them all at once. Since I've started, I've not flipped a single sketch cover so the resale value is of no interest to me. Most importantly, however, slabbing 387 books is out of my income range.

I recognize the value of cgc when it comes to fraud, plagiurism, & resale value...

I have sketch covers sketched before cgc existed. Perhaps I fit into the hoarder category, because there's no way that even a comic store can display them all at once. Since I've started, I've not flipped a single sketch cover so the resale value is of no interest to me. Most importantly, however, slabbing 387 books is out of my income range.

Pffft.....387....wake me when you hit 1000 :0)

J/k hi Delvie :cloud9:

I'll wake you when I have your income. Ha ha ha

Hi Dan. Missed you guys. Missed the whole hobby, actually, while I've been on hiatus the past 2.5 yrs. Been keeping track of all the new blanks I've missed in that time, though. 207. I'm looking to try to catch up. Ha ha ha