• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Superman Adventures 5

13 posts in this topic

It would help if you used a darker and/or colored background. Also, the images are small. While we can click on each image and see big scans by clicking on the magnifying glasses in the lower right corner, most (actually, I'm sure all) boardies would prefer to avoid all that.

Have you tried Imgur? I like them so much more than photobucket.

Oh, and with all the color breaks, soft corners, blunted back corner, and the big crease on this modern, I'd say no higher 6.0

7.0 IMHO! The larger CB crease on the Lower Right Front Corner (LRFC) and the impact damage on the top of the back cover, TRBC and LRBC all unfortunately result in grade deductions.

I'd guess 7.5, maybe a strict 7.0.

Looks like the corner crease breaks color, so not sure how far a pressing will get you...?

+1. Wonders, yes. Miracles, no. Aint no color going back in the LRHC and no sharpening those blunted corners. Guessing this was in a bin for a bit w/out bag and board.