• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT Identity Crisis Speculation Thread! (Spoilers?)

72 posts in this topic

Old joke. It got wiped out by the anti-monitor in a previous thread.

Alfred was the last person to talk to Sue Dibny and the killer could have come thru the phone line from the Bat Cave.

Plus, it can't be the ghost of Jason Todd because....

BatmanCv638tif.jpg

Batzoom.jpg

I take a few days off to have my wisdom teeth pulled and the only forums I want to risk venturing into at this point are modern and copper.

There were over 2000 new posts in the Comics General forum!

Kevin;

I believe it's quite safe for you to venture into the Comics General forum.

I don't think you'll find any of these posts dealing with IC since virtually all 2,000 of them seems to be dealing with much more pressing issues of the day. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Here's a thought, although it doesn't go to Sue's killer. What if Captain Boomerang really isn't dead? He could have called the Calculator to set up the killing, as well as sent Drake the gun, loaded with blanks. He gets press and becomes famous. I know this is pretty far out there, but bear with me.

The agent at the scene when Batman is gathering evidence says "We're not " to Boomerang's son. This is exactly what the Calculator's note says. Coincidence? Also, the classic murder suspect is a previous victim (like Jean), and if Boomerang is dead, he can't be a suspect.

Or, the tie in with the note and the agent also lends support to Amanda, the Suicide Squad and the government. Perhaps this is all a giant government conspiracy to reign in the superheroes.

I'm afraid I'm going to be disappointed with the conclusion...

If the motive for the killer is weak, it's going to kill me. And won't that be ironic? Killed by a weak motive?

Then brace yourself for the worst.

Well, goodbye everyone.

It's been tons o' fun, but it appears that I will be checking out sometime shortly after I head to the comic shop tomorrow. Tell my mom I love her, give my girlfriend my cat, give Greggy all my hundreds of thousands of raw 90's Marvels, and someone give Bono genital herpes for me.

angel.gif

If the motive for the killer is weak, it's going to kill me. And won't that be ironic? Killed by a weak motive?

Well, goodbye everyone.

It's been tons o' fun, but it appears that I will be checking out sometime shortly after I head to the comic shop tomorrow. Tell my mom I love her, give my girlfriend my cat, give Greggy all my hundreds of thousands of raw 90's Marvels, and someone give Bono genital herpes for me.

angel.gif

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW "SPOLIER BOY" HAPPY????893whatthe.gif

gossip.gifDO NOT LISTEN TO HIM, ALL IS NOT LOST, COME BACK LOGAN, THINK OF ALL THAT YOU LEAVE!!!!

Well, goodbye everyone.

angel.gif

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE NOW "SPOLIER BOY" HAPPY????893whatthe.gif

"Spoiler Boy"... sounds like yet another candidate for the "Legion of Substitute Heroes", if you ask me!

(Now back to your regularly-scheduled funerary procession.)