• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Science #12 (#1), CGC graded 5.5 FN- (CLOSED, MOVED TO EBAY)

8 posts in this topic

Weird Science #12 (#1), EC Comics, 1950 (First issue). CGC graded 5.5 c/ow.

Classic first issue of EC's premier science fiction title. Great presenting, solid mid grade copy, freshly slabbed. $585. shipped within the USA only by boxed USPS Priority Mail.

Price is both fair and firm. I need to pay for recent CLink winnings. Payment in this case needs to be made fairly immediately, and by Paypal, only.

(BTW, you might notice a vertical stripe running just right of center. That's only my scanner acting goofy, and nothing on the book itself.)

Thanks for looking.

--------------------------

ws1a_zps97d2c202.jpg

ws1b_zpsb9f2c0c8.jpg

ws1c_zpsefba9f92.jpg

If anyone has serious interest in this book, please know that I'm attempting to move it as quickly as possible, and if nobody here claims it by 12:00 Noon Central tomorrow, it's going directly to eBay (without passing "GO"), where the price will need to be bumped up a little to factor in associated fees.

$585. shipped within the US only... need fairly immediate Paypal payment... will entertain reasonable offers through end of listing.

This has one of my favorite stories, "Lost in a Microcosm", illustrated(in an early, looser style) by Wally Wood. A great comic, if I had the money right now I'd buy it.

Where's Ed. I know he'd love it. Very cool book man. GLWTS.

On a layover at O'Hare :D

I already have one...otherwise it would be gone...great book (thumbs u

That's what I thought. Have a safe flight. Don't eat too many cinnabons.

This has one of my favorite stories, "Lost in a Microcosm", illustrated(in an early, looser style) by Wally Wood. A great comic, if I had the money right now I'd buy it.

"Lost in the Microcosm" is one of EC's most famous "swipes". The plot is simplified but nearly identical to that of the classic sci fi short story, "He Who Shrank", by Henry Hasse, first published in Amazing Stories, Aug. 1936.