• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelmania Post it if you got it.

54 posts in this topic

Not sure if these are Marvelmania or Marvel miscellania...

1980 Marketing Communications mag with Cap cover and article about promo comics...

PRO! NFL program from October 11, 1970 game between Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals. Article comparing NFL players to Marvel heroes...

147817.jpg.8beb18e81fb8c2b17771d30d172c0859.jpg

147818.jpg.dce728a207d897bf9aa24d32a35990f5.jpg

147819.jpg.f506ed8c7dcaf57a0e34de32cfc5f023.jpg

147820.jpg.5c2285a10e66cccdf8aacfa5e02494fc.jpg

147821.jpg.3067575312a6287bcc93c866feaf991e.jpg

Check Hakes Americana's past auction results. They have many years available to view for collectibles.

Great card collection by the way! Love how you have it on display. :D

Hakes, that's right. And if I remember correctly they even have some kind of a price guide they put out. Thanks!

Still my best one day purchase of these type of items.

Flickerrings.jpg

Gumballtoys.jpg

Marvelflyerbox.jpg

Marvelflyers.jpg

MMMS1.jpg

MMMS1stuff.jpg

MMMS2.jpg

MMMS2stuff.jpg

Seeashowblue.jpg

Seeashowred.jpg

Damn Greggy!! Fantastic batch of Marvelmania!! Open up those vending machine capsules and let's see what's in them!! :D

Really love the Marvelmania membership package! :cloud9:

Great thread. :applause:

I've always thought the Marx Marvel Heroes were really cool and have bought and sold them through the years. Always fun to prime and paint. Cheap recasts could be had for next to nothing in later years.

Marx-ad.jpgmarxmarvel.jpg

Great thread. :applause:

I've always thought the Marx Marvel Heroes were really cool and have bought and sold them through the years. Always fun to prime and paint. Cheap recasts could be had for next to nothing in later years.

Marx-ad.jpgmarxmarvel.jpg

Great post, I loved these things as a kid. I used to throw darts at the statues I had like in your picture.

I picked up a set of the original Marvelmania statues 15 years ago. They are all gray, and ready to be painted. It's funny that Hulk is so small. ;)

MarvelStatues3_zps7c69bf04.jpeg

MarvelStatues2_zpsaf6481de.jpeg

MarvelStatues1_zps4df23b38.jpeg