• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvelmania Post it if you got it.

54 posts in this topic

I already posted this in another thread, but discovered this thread yesterday. Thus I'm posting this again.

I added this still sealed 8 Marvel Mania poster collection from 1966 to my collection recently. I don't know what I will do with it since I don't really collect this stuff, but it's kinda fun to own this.

mmposter_zps409f80ff.jpg

I have a chance to buy a couple of the inflatable pillows as well as a set of the 8 character posters with header card from the pack they came in.

Any idea of what a good price is for those things? The pillows are Spidey and Thor.

I've been eyeballing this one flawless looking DD black light poster of a sellers now for quite some time now. Just haven't decided to pull the trigger:(

I did however, finally find a NM-M DD pennant and sleeve a couple months ago though:)

EE806264-208E-46E7-B3C6-994BC1F51CEC_zpsfdm2dbv6.jpg

23237B90-B52F-4A76-9628-D1F6B7504669_zpsewfm0tbj.jpg

Very nice stuff guys. I've got the '66 cards but haven't picked up anything else yet. Can you guys recommend a price guide?

Here's a 2nd edition. 1st is pretty tough to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2nd-FULL-COLOR-GUIDE-TO-MARVEL-SILVER-AGE-COLLECTIBLES-MMMS-TO-MARVELMANIA-/181651609637?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2a4b479825

Very nice stuff guys. I've got the '66 cards but haven't picked up anything else yet. Can you guys recommend a price guide?

Here's a 2nd edition. 1st is pretty tough to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2nd-FULL-COLOR-GUIDE-TO-MARVEL-SILVER-AGE-COLLECTIBLES-MMMS-TO-MARVELMANIA-/181651609637?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2a4b479825

I owned a 1st edition, it was possibly the best resource for MMMS.

Than I was stoked when I saw on Amazon, he was doing a 2nd edition.

Let me tell you, imho the 2nd edition - is the best resource for MMMS. :sumo: