• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highest and Only CGC 9.6 FF #60 Newsstand Variant now on eBay

27 posts in this topic

thanks for the link fan. acclaim.gif was the software easy to use? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Once you figure out the interface (which took me five minutes or so). No help or documentation associated with the program UI (tho' it just occurred to me that I didn't check the install directory... will have to do that when I get home), but it does seem to get the job done.

The watermark file needs to be regotten (i.e. it seems to use the in-memory copy rather than going back out to the file) in order to get any saved changes.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Wow I can't even bid on the item 893whatthe.gif

his seller has set buyer requirements for this item.

In order to bid on or buy this item, you must:

#Be registered in a country to which the seller ships.

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

In my 6 years on eBay, I've never encountered this...

Don't tell me this is something eBay added just now...as this would mean I can't bid on 90% of the auctions that interest me anymore

where did you get the software for the watermark? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif nice book by the way for this HTF variant. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the compliment. acclaim.gif

I used PictureShark (which is free) and referenced in this thread along with some others.

Yeah, but I just use my magic watermark-remover and get this: 654677-12793001.jpg

Now I'm ready to start my own FF #60 variant auction!

stooges.gif

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Don't tell me this is something eBay added just now...as this would mean I can't bid on 90% of the auctions that interest me anymore

That's to keep you Belgians bidding on your own YEZZZ auction site where you peddle yourselves sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

where did you get the software for the watermark? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif nice book by the way for this HTF variant. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the compliment. acclaim.gif

I used PictureShark (which is free) and referenced in this thread along with some others.

Yeah, but I just use my magic watermark-remover and get this: 654677-12793001.jpg

Now I'm ready to start my own FF #60 variant auction!

stooges.gif

Gee, thanks... why didn't this come up in the original thread on scan protection.

foreheadslap.gif

Now I'm doing unprotected scan posting... 893whatthe.gif

Sorry about that... I got too enamored of the bid control settings when setting this up. I'm surprised there wasn't away to lock myself out from viewing my own auction. If there had been, I surely would have done it... sorry.gif

Sorry about that... I got too enamored of the bid control settings when setting this up. I'm surprised there wasn't away to lock myself out from viewing my own auction. If there had been, I surely would have done it... sorry.gif

that's ok....I'm just glad it was you and not something eBay now does automatically....

Besides I was only willing to bid up to $750.00 so my bid probably wouldn't have registered... confused-smiley-013.gif

bumpit.gif

Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting, get a little action in.

I get about as oiled as a diesel train, gonna set this dance alight.

Cause' Saturday Night's the night I like,

Saturday Nights Alright..

Alright, Alright!

Saturday night's alright for bidding, need a little action here!

bumpit.gif