• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED ..Raw and CGC Silver and Bronze BB #28 , HFH #1, SS#1,AMS #4 and more..

23 posts in this topic

The usual rules...

First :takeit: in the thread wins the book. PMs welcome, but "ill take it rules over PM's Date and time breaks all ties.

Shipping : standard $10 priority mail If you would like insurance please ask for a quote.

Please USA sales only (unless discussed) Please don't throw up the flag without a PM if you are a non-USA buyer

D*If for any reason you don't agree with my Raw grading let me know and click all the way thru the scans to see the largest format.

Haggling is welcome.

Any post counts below 25 or joined with-in the last 2 months please PM .

Payment. PP/MO

This thread will be ongoing and I am not in a big hurry all books will be packed correctly and protected.

Any issues returns excepted on raw books for 2 weeks buyer pays to return book.

MY FEEDBACK !

Thanks for looking.

The front looks pretty nice for a 4.0.

Give me a few hours to go hold up the local liquor store, and I'll be back to buy. Either that or tell my soon to be ex-wife to stop stealing my money. I try to explain to her that the cost of our lawyers alone could have paid for a Brave and the Bold #28 8.0 by now, but she just gives me this incredulous look as if I were the one acting irrationally. Go figure.

Give me a few hours to go hold up the local liquor store, and I'll be back to buy. Either that or tell my soon to be ex-wife to stop stealing my money. I try to explain to her that the cost of our lawyers alone could have paid for a Brave and the Bold #28 8.0 by now, but she just gives me this incredulous look as if I were the one acting irrationally. Go figure.

Or you to quit stealing my money. You still owe me $1,500. Sorry to hijack, but higgsboson/Larry Margulies can't be trusted, should he make an offer here. I'll add a post in the proper place related to my grievances, but thought I'd chime in since he's surfaced.

Amazing Spider-Man #4 -4.0-4.5 no missing pages nice copy in this range solid -$425.00 :news: SOLD TO THE man !

Amazing Spider-Man #7 5.0-5.5 safe grade. no missing pieces solid book $300.00

Hero for Hire #1 VF 8.5- private collection copy purchased from WW then I upgraded

$350.00

Iron fist #14 Solid 9.2 -9.4 just a little fade LTC could be higher? $275.00

th_ams4_zps3fca2056.jpgth_ams4bk_zpsd629328a.jpgth_ams7_zps33d9d3b3.jpgth_ams7bk_zps5c33028b.jpgth_hfh1raw_zps02bd66a5.jpgth_hfh1rawbk_zpsb14750bd.jpgth_if14raw_zps2f763ff6.jpgth_if14rawbk_zps88fd70e2.jpg

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 8.5 850.00 no $800.00 because of cream pages

AMS #121 CGC 7.0 $350.00

AMS #24 CGC 7.0 $170.00

AMS #16 CGC 6.0 $ 300.00

th_ss185_zpsebb855f9.jpgth_ams121cgc_zpsf4dc1e71.jpgth_ams24cgc_zps8fe2c83c.jpgth_ams16cgc_zps086a3ab7.jpg

Or you to quit stealing my money. You still owe me $1,500. Sorry to hijack, but higgsboson/Larry Margulies can't be trusted, should he make an offer here. I'll add a post in the proper place related to my grievances, but thought I'd chime in since he's surfaced.

hm