• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE Mystery Boxes!

60 posts in this topic

Ok this is an easy one.

I have trades & hardcovers, runs, some moderns and a couple of slabs to pass along. I've filled 10 medium flat rate boxes with the goods.. all for free... just pay shipping.

With that the rules are easy.

1. For first 24 hrs you can only take 1 box, after 24 hrs, you can take as many as you want.

2. Domestic customers only since it's USPS flat rate.

3. Payment via PAYPAL only needed within 24 hrs of invoicing, which will be happening Monday morning hopefully.

4. Claim a number with your :takeit: . or if you want to do it via PM that's fine too.

Boxes will be worth at least three times what you paid for them!

(wait what is three times zero?)

kidding. Lowest value box would be worth $30, it goes up from there.

Boxes claimed: (Free, just pay shipping)

1. chriswALKEN

2. Jazzno

3. Chiefs1313

4. Cascaders27

5. gcstomp

6. eeyore787

7. SpideyFein

8. jsilverjanet

9. A.Romeo

10. Meeklo

Thanks for the early interest!

Some content will be raw runs (with trades too), but these are from my personal long boxes. Its all stuff that I think is good reading! No one gets 20 copies of Wildcats, I promise.

I'll take Lucky number 7. Miracle Rocks!!!!! Thank You!

:sorry: literally by a second :( All yours my friend

My bad Jay. If you want it it's yours. You didn't want another? 7 is my lucky number btw lol if I ever play scratch offs, it's Lucky Sevens. I always win a buck.