• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE Mystery Boxes!

60 posts in this topic

My box showed up today!

I didn't take any pictures, but I got almost an entire run of the New 52 Batgirl books. Will certainly give me something to read! I also got a TPB for something I've never seen before but its VOL 4 so I need to do some research. To cap it all off was what appears to be a (custom bound?) volume of Atari Force. Brings back fond memories of my Atari 2600 and I look forward to reading it. Thanks for the box of goodness!

My box showed up today!

I didn't take any pictures, but I got almost an entire run of the New 52 Batgirl books. Will certainly give me something to read! I also got a TPB for something I've never seen before but its VOL 4 so I need to do some research. To cap it all off was what appears to be a (custom bound?) volume of Atari Force. Brings back fond memories of my Atari 2600 and I look forward to reading it. Thanks for the box of goodness!

Wow - can't wait to see what I get. Sounds like some very nice books being sent.

My box showed up today!

:applause:

All hail Miracle. How cool is this!

CEAE567B-2BFB-4F46-B73C-2AD719A412B7_zpsbqowbbxp.jpg

Quickly Flipping through this was great, and as if the DC Museum wasn't enough, a cool Bendis Marvel team up trade. 255F74C0-C847-4EDC-95B8-201627FEDD3D_zps9e2nybdy.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship) THANK YOU!! Your generosity speaks volumes and sets the right example for all (as corny as that sounds).

I got my box today…my first mystery box and I think I'm a believer now! This was one small and heavy box of awesome!

98XWHufl.jpg

fyqYeMIl.jpg

B4FSrCHl.jpg

KRzguBkl.jpg

:headbang: That is one heck of a free mystery box. Looks more like a mega box in a $50 box. Hope mine comes before I leave on Saturday.

That Justice League 1 alone paid for your shipping. Very nice books.

I got my box today…my first mystery box and I think I'm a believer now! This was one small and heavy box of awesome!

98XWHufl.jpg

fyqYeMIl.jpg

B4FSrCHl.jpg

KRzguBkl.jpg

:headbang: That is one heck of a free mystery box. Looks more like a mega box in a $50 box. Hope mine comes before I leave on Saturday.

That Justice League 1 alone paid for your shipping. Very nice books.

I've been wanting that Justice League #1 also…it made me squeal just a bit seeing it.

Thanks Miracle!!!

My box showed up today!

Yup, that's a custom bind, done by Library Binding Company for me about 5 years ago.

hmm you got a volume 4? Maybe its the Popgun Image anthology vol 4? I split those between two boxes since they arent ongoing books (so you dont have to worry about "missing" something from the earlier volumes).

I thought they were nice books to read to discover some new talent or to see some existing talent trying out new forms and styles.

My box showed up today!

Yup, that's a custom bind, done by Library Binding Company for me about 5 years ago.

hmm you got a volume 4? Maybe its the Popgun Image anthology vol 4? I split those between two boxes since they arent ongoing books (so you dont have to worry about "missing" something from the earlier volumes).

I thought they were nice books to read to discover some new talent or to see some existing talent trying out new forms and styles.

Good call (thumbs u that is exactly what it is. I still have no idea what the actual contents are but I'm sure it'll be worth a read.

Now I wonder what color label I'd get if I took the Atari Force books out and subbed them... :insane:

I have purchased several mystery boxes in the past few months

a few I paid $100 :facepalm: another $65 :frustrated:

This one had more value than either of those. Thanks so much!

248B522C-ADF3-4A68-AECB-339560C5ED69_zps1oloaifz.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

I thanked op in pm then just saw others are adding their boxes in thread so I will add mine. Had 10 different htf deadpool issues, an Archie tpb, a Harlan Ellison hc, and 2 Alien Legion Omnibus + a bunch of Hitman issues. Easily better than other boxes I have spent good money on, much thanks to op. Ferris is a righteous dude

Drum roll please. I got my package today and it included:

IMG_11691_zpsf2c0ea95.jpg

That's right. A near complete set of World War Hulk and a sweet Fallen Son set with the Cap 25 variant. And to top it off I got a cool Secrets of Sinister House TPB. The one item I don't know much about is the John Wilken's RX but I guess I'll know more once I read it. Thanks man! Very, Very generous!

Miraclemet, your generosity amazes me. I opened up my box as soon as I got home from vacation today and it was stocked full of goodness. Some really cool Bronze Age Caps, a full Secret Invasion run, a sweet hardcover book, and Black Panther #1 from the Priest run, which is one of my favorite arcs and brought me back to comics after several years away from the hobby. I can't say enough how awesome you are for offering up these gems for everyone.

a4ymaw.jpg

35iu7no.jpg