• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #1 Variant

6 posts in this topic

Please Grade My Amazing Spider-Man #1 variant. I have nearly 30 of the variant covers that were released and will be sending them all to CGC soon.

I chose this cover for a 'PGM' as it was the most damaged/least near mint comic out of the group. If this cover gives me what I'm hoping then the rest should be just as good if not better.

Thanks in advance!

*Edit - Uploaded new photos using Imgur, thanks goes out to Timern !

o7wnAMy.jpg

d7DozWu.jpg

I beg your pardon but I'm curious, if the grade you gave is close to actual and this issue is part of my collection, I must ask why shouldn't I send it in?

At any rate, I assumed as much for this issue as all my others are in better shape which should give the the grades I hoped for. Thanks again

I beg your pardon but I'm curious, if the grade you gave is close to actual and this issue is part of my collection, I must ask why shouldn't I send it in?

At any rate, I assumed as much for this issue as all my others are in better shape which should give the the grades I hoped for. Thanks again

Hopefully you can get larger scans of it posted? Do any of the creases on the book break colour? Other than a couple of bindery tears I can't tell much more going on.

Sent you a PM regarding imgur.

Cheers!

Tim

It just depends what you are wanting if you are looking for 9.4 on a modern then this book will be close. If you are looking for a higher grade or resale later I would pass on submitting this book and sell it raw.