• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF48

15 posts in this topic

Just got this book in and am curious to what others would grade this at. The book has not been pressed or cleaned yet either.

63a11181db32486ae2e301b1d4b0f51a.jpg3825b2c77f80d6caa4c16e40b5b2dcbb.jpg

Staining/ water damage

5bd00a4cc8227845d2531a014b6b40bb.jpg

Small tear by the staple

bbec57ca7a91d5dd8a7caf78fd639c6f.jpg

Inside of cover to show staples are attached firmly and the extent of the staining

f4edfcd56da312de4cdf3e164f3a9fe5.jpg

This book won't benefit from a press or a dry clean. 4.0-4.5 as it sits

Either way I'd still like to try it out. Im on the fence with the book either being a 4.5 or 3.5 because it's very nice besides the stress on the spine, small rip and the staining on the cover/ inside and lower right hand side.

Either way I'd still like to try it out. Im on the fence with the book either being a 4.5 or 3.5 because it's very nice besides the stress on the spine, small rip and the staining on the cover/ inside and lower right hand side.

cgc hammers books for stains. You will just be wasting money. Also, considering that spine wear, the book currently sits mighty flat. There's a good chance that book has seen a press already.

cgc hammers books for stains. You will just be wasting money. Also, considering that spine wear, the book currently sits mighty flat. There's a good chance that book has seen a press already.

The book is a bit wavy but does lie flat. I don't think it's been pressed yet. Grading this one is tough due to the stain, spine for me. It nice but has some things wrong with it of course. 3.5-4.5 is what I'm expecting we'll see though.

+ 1 ..... save your money on the procedures..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u