• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Standards????? WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

23 posts in this topic

"The wasteddraftpick INVITATIONAL OPEN GRADING CONTEST Just Follow The Link" gets booted!

A quick grading contest. No prizes, no money, just some fun! And we get booted and accused of "SPAM"??

What was the difference with these two better known tournaments posting here?

thirdgreenham Grading Contest

or this

7th Annual March Madness Contest

I'm not looking to cause any trouble with either of these two very well run and extremely well respected tournaments and fellow members, just looking for some clarification?

Dunno...what did your initial post say? What were the rules? What links did you have in your thread? Where did they take you?

I didn't see it.

I saw it in the process of being deleted but nothing else.

Took you to the PGM forum. Simple grading contest. Nothing more!

I got nothing.

Maybe the mods were aiming for the Steve Borock thread and missed.

Dunno...what did your initial post say? What were the rules? What links did you have in your thread? Where did they take you?

I didn't see it.

Look at his post history - he created three identical threads in three different forums at the same time :gossip:

I didn't see it.

Look at his post history - he created three identical threads in three different forums at the same time :gossip:

Oh I missed that rule! Is it posted somewhere? I'll keep it in mind next time!

I didn't see it.

Multi-tasking. :facepalm:

I didn't see it.

Oh I missed that rule! Is it posted somewhere? I'll keep it in mind next time!

The rule that says you shouldn't "SPAM" the same thread across multiple forums? Otherwise referred to as common sense?

I didn't see it.

Yeah. That'll do it.

On the bright side now at least people will recognize my name and remember who i am!

Who are you? I thought Timern started the thread?..

This has been a confusing night on the boards…

We are the Borg! Resistance is futile!FubZFJJ.jpg