• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stunt Coordinator position for Daredevil still open

19 posts in this topic

This seems like a good place to discuss who should be hired as Stunt Coordinator for the upcoming Daredevil series.

The obvious choices would be to go with Jeff Imada and British fight trainer Dave Lea, who worked with Ben Affleck for the Daredevil film. Those two quickly whipped Affleck into shape and really seemed to understand the Daredevil character.

Then there's Jeff Habberstad, who was stunt coordinator for Spider-Man, Jarhead, Walking Tall, and Unbreakable among others. His resume really speaks for itself. Jeff was also Stunt Coordinator for X-Men: Days of Future Past, helping to work out the Quicksilver scene.

Who could forget about T.J. White? This guy has 20+ years experience and basically grew up on film sets. He's got stunt coordination in his blood.

So what do you think? Who should be hired as Stunt Coordinator for Daredevil? Let the speculation begin!

Steve Borock.

^^

That was easy.

Next thread Blowie!

It was as easy as shooting "I Made A Mistake On ebay" threads in a barrel!

One of the things I hated about DD was affleck did not look like he was in good shape and the fight choreography was .

I'd go with

Eric Paulson- never back down, real MMA teacher, JKD practitioner and similar style to batman begins.

JJ. Perry- did the fights for the movie warrior, Olympus has fallen,

One of the things I hated about DD was affleck did not look like he was in good shape and the fight choreography was .

I'd go with

Eric Paulson- never back down, real MMA teacher, JKD practitioner and similar style to batman begins.

As soon as you mentioned this film, you lost all credibility. What a mess movie.

I'd go with

As soon as you mentioned this film, you lost all credibility. What a mess movie.

Your kidding me right? That's a great movie! Plus the angles they use on the foot work for fighting in the movie were legit. Look up Eric Paulson.

Blood and Bone was great too

Yeah the ending was weird-the loser comic nerd magically becomes the most amazing badass? WTF

Yeah the ending was weird-the loser comic nerd magically becomes the most amazing badass? WTF

Haha, I just wasn't feeling the end bro. Guy was a whack job. Blood and bone was bad arse. Scott Adkins was great in all of them. I'm not the biggest fan of jai white.

Haha, I just wasn't feeling the end bro. Guy was a whack job. Blood and bone was bad arse. Scott Adkins was great in all of them. I'm not the biggest fan of jai white.

Watch this:

Watch this:

I've seen it before. Nothing really that new he's more of a karate guy.

Steve Borock.

^^

That was easy.

Next thread Blowie!

It was as easy as shooting "I Made A Mistake On ebay" threads in a barrel!

That is my kinda barrel.