• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets talk Iron Man comics in this thread

32 posts in this topic

Iron Man #169 starts off an EXCELLENT arc that results in Jim Rhodes becoming Iron Man for a while, and is now quite overlooked. #169-200 are exceptionally good issues.

Also...Armor Wars from #225-232 are among the best not yet mentioned.

THIS

Issue 128 with the alcoholism arc and also the Thanos arc Iron Man 55

One of my favorite arcs is the Iron Man Extremis 1-6 issues. You can get a trade paperback on it and it's a good read.

Obvious key issues to collect are:

Tales of Suspense 39, 48 (first modern suit), 50 (first mandarin), 52 (first black widow), 57 (first hawkeye)

Iron Man 1 and 55

Enjoy! I'm one of the biggest Iron Man fans around here so feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Iron Man #169 starts off an EXCELLENT arc that results in Jim Rhodes becoming Iron Man for a while, and is now quite overlooked. #169-200 are exceptionally good issues.

Seconded. I'm not a big Iron Man fan but I enjoyed these two runs.

(thumbs u Loved the Armor Wars when I was a kid. I'm collecting Iron Man right now from issue 1 up. Essential Iron Man is the way to go if you just want to read it - or you can collect all the issue and then read them as I plan on doing.

If you liked Warren Ellis on Extremis definitely check out his other two Iron Man stories. Ultimate Hulk vs Iron Man in Ultimate Human. It's a 4 issue mini or get the trade.

Or Ultimate Iron Man in Armor Wars. It's a 4 issue mini too or trade.

You can probably find the trades and floppies cheap and easy maybe library?

Iron Man's secret identity is actually Steve Borock.

Could we please stop with this :censored: already? It's too old now to be funny anymore.

Too old?? It was two days ago lol

Yeah - but it seems like an eternity.

Borock can make two days seem like two minutes

It seems like two lifetimes already. :facepalm:

If you liked Warren Ellis on Extremis definitely check out his other two Iron Man stories. Ultimate Hulk vs Iron Man in Ultimate Human. It's a 4 issue mini or get the trade.

Or Ultimate Iron Man in Armor Wars. It's a 4 issue mini too or trade.

You can probably find the trades and floppies cheap and easy maybe library?

Yes these are excellent reads as well. Nice!